Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #39 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Teresa G.
Yup! This my go to for sure! Always get scotch brite. Does the job every time. Have been using this for a while. Price point is ok. Would recommend to everyone to give it a try. You can't go wrong. I like this.
Nick G.
Fountain Vly, CA
I really like these sponges. They're my go to. Great for cleaning dishes but also great for countertops, sinks, bath tubs, and porcelain surfaces. I use the soft side to clean scuffs as well. Would recommend.
Lois W.
Bakersfield, CA
I really like this sponge. I cut them in half when I get home. I use it on the dishes, cleaning up the stove, in the bathroom, anywhere I need to clean. I buy mine at the Dollar Tree so they do not cost a lot. I recommend this sponge to everyone, as the saying goes try it you'll like it.
Hillary C.
Rome, GA
Works great to clean my dishes. It always gets all of the food or anything stuck on my dishes off. These are very effective and are reasonably priced. So far, these are my favorite sponges I've ever used.
Esau C.
Colorado Springs, CO
Its ok. It still takes a lot of work and scrubbing but it does work better than alot of stuff. I have one for almost evrey clraning purpose in my home. Especially for my bath tub and dishes. It helps alot w stuck on food when i do dishes. It also scrubs my bath tub very well.
Meagan T.
Theodore , AL
Works very well! Don't have to scrub dishes as much when using this product. It has a nice scent. I purchased this product at Walmart and thought I'd give it a try. Very good for the price. Not expensive.
member-032d1768b
Orient, OH
long lasting and makes everything easier to clean. Love that they don't fall apart or crumbling like some other brands. They hold up well. Good value and ways to find at your local store. Would recommend to anyone to use in their own home. because I am a frequent buyer.
Monica V.
Havelock, NC
These sponges are great, easy to use and affordable. They clean our dishes so well without scratching them. They're also long lasting. It's definitely an effective product, I would definitely recommend these sponges!
Breanna H.
Carmel
These things are awesome. You know you're an adult when you love cleaning products. These scrub off the toughest stains, especially after a stir fry or spaghetti night, these are the bomb ! Recommended.
Autumn J.
Holloman Air Force Base, NM
I love these!! I use them until they disintegrate? I buy one 3-pack every 8 months! These are every serious when they say they're "Heavy duty"! They scrub until they fall apart, and I love them!
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?