Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #46 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Leticia J.
Modesto, CA
A mi me gusta mucho este producto por que deja mis trastes completame te limpios es la que siempre compro lo bueno de todo es que la puedes encontrar en cialquier tienda se las recomendo mucho.
Silvia C.
This is the best sponge my grandma and mom still using this brand to clean up the house in everyday use. I use it as well I like how scratchy can be and you can clean all the surfaces that you want. Yes
Cat N.
San Leandro, CA
The gold standard for every household. Not much to say about Scotch-Brite cleaning sponge except that it gets the job done with keeping my dishes clean. Reccomend replacing every month.
Amanda L.
Edmonds, WA
This sponge is great to remove crusty food off my stove top! My great grandma used them and I've loved them since! Doesn't take much effort to scub but can be used to get off most counter filth
Brenda F.
North Billerica, MA
this is a good scrubbing sponge - doesnt fall apart like other brands - and lasts when washing - it is a good value as well - was surprised how well it holds up when scrubbing
Erica V.
Centertown, KY
I love how well these hold up to deep scrubbing. I use these on pans that have caked-on stubborn crud in them (my husband is notorious for burning everything) and these make life much easier!
Sarah M.
Galveston, TX
A sponge is a sponge is a sponge. I feel like they all kind of do the same thing. That being said, I always buy this brand. It doesn't get nasty, but I also replace it often.
Jessica A.
I first chose this sponge because it was not a crazy artificial color like many others in the stores. Then I read up on this sponge and realized it is made from 50% natural agave plant, 23% recycled paper, and is 100% natural. I felt good about the choice I made and have continued to buy this sponge. They last a long time and the scrubby side is great for hard to clean messes. The price of these sponges is pretty comparable to other brands and the fact that it is all natural fibers is great for the price.
Vanessa C.
We use this to clean heavy duty messes; it works like a charm... excellent for different rooms like the bath with Ajax or comet it's wonderful! I would buy again and recommend !
Janeth O.
Cartersville, GA
Going green for me is important but something l'm learning to do little by little. I've made many changes in our home and one of them to the greener non-stick scrub sponge, I love the scour pad also. actually love all of the scotch brite products. Yes, you can buy sponges and scouring pads of all kinds in the cheap discount stores but cheap is exactly what you get!! l find that you spend more money in those stores, l'd rather buy scotch brite everything and know I'm not wasting my money. Thank you scotch brite for products I can count on and trust!! l've recommended many of these products to family and friends.
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?