Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Tayiah R.
These sponges definitely last a while and they are a greener way to clean. I bought it to scrub the eggs from our pans.
M R.
Alsip, IL
I haven't been using these sponges long , but so far they have been doing a good job. I appreciate that they are green.
Elizabeth P.
Phoenix, AZ
I use this cleaning sponge on my big pans the ones that have hard grease to take off, and it does its work pretty good
Cassandra N.
Las Vegas, NV
Love these sponges. I use them all the time. they get the toughest jobs done. I would recommend this product to anyone
Sarah M.
Yorba Linda, CA
Let's be aú natural. Green sponges are perfect for that natural mom who likes to keep it clean with the green products.
Anita R.
Seattle, WA
Amazing they last a long time get the job done a little expensive but if you want eco friendly that's the price you pay
Eupraxia R.
Its a great sponge for awhile, but honestly I'd rather get the dollar tree sponges. It does the same thing but better.
Mathsshael J.
They get the job done. I use one for the cups, one for the plates... they do there job when I comes to pots and pans..
Xoe M.
Harker Hts, TX
By far the best! Get literally everything off! The only ones that I buy. Only one I've bought that doesn't fall apart!
Kristy P.
Harlingen, TX
I love this brush it scrubs very well and it does the job good does it very clean and smooth everything comes out nice
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?