Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #45 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Mathsshael J.
They get the job done. I use one for the cups, one for the plates... they do there job when I comes to pots and pans..
Jessica B.
Good product able to withstand quiet a few uses. Only wish that the scrub side would hold up as long as the sponge can.
Michelle V.
Victorville, CA
I love these sponges for doing dishes or cleaning the sinks and bathtubs. They are reasonably priced and hold up well.
Jenn J.
Did the job.. I suppose. Definitely broke into pieces after a few uses. But they're fairly cheap so I guess that's par.
Elizabeth P.
Phoenix, AZ
I use this cleaning sponge on my big pans the ones that have hard grease to take off, and it does its work pretty good
Nicole F.
I really like their sponges it worked better than the sponge I used regularly which is just a very inexpensive sponge.
Trinity S.
Really love this sponges, very heavy duty and take a while before you need to buy a new one. All around great product.
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
Strong and absorbent! Works great against tough messes. lasts long = economical. A+. Made from eco friendly materials!
Sandy W.
Raleigh, NC
I don't use any other sponge besides scotch Brite I choose between all of them put out by SB but this is my main go to
Eupraxia R.
Its a great sponge for awhile, but honestly I'd rather get the dollar tree sponges. It does the same thing but better.
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?