Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #39 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Nicole F.
I really like their sponges it worked better than the sponge I used regularly which is just a very inexpensive sponge.
Sandy W.
Raleigh, NC
I don't use any other sponge besides scotch Brite I choose between all of them put out by SB but this is my main go to
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
Strong and absorbent! Works great against tough messes. lasts long = economical. A+. Made from eco friendly materials!
Jessica B.
Good product able to withstand quiet a few uses. Only wish that the scrub side would hold up as long as the sponge can.
M R.
Alsip, IL
I haven't been using these sponges long , but so far they have been doing a good job. I appreciate that they are green.
Cassandra N.
Las Vegas, NV
Love these sponges. I use them all the time. they get the toughest jobs done. I would recommend this product to anyone
Tayiah R.
These sponges definitely last a while and they are a greener way to clean. I bought it to scrub the eggs from our pans.
Jenn J.
Did the job.. I suppose. Definitely broke into pieces after a few uses. But they're fairly cheap so I guess that's par.
Michelle V.
Victorville, CA
I love these sponges for doing dishes or cleaning the sinks and bathtubs. They are reasonably priced and hold up well.
Mika M.
Overland Park, KS
I love using these scotch brite greener clean cleaning sponge on all of our appliances at home. They get everything off
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?