Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #45 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

marely m.
Las vegas, NV
I don't know what I would do without these. They are great for the kitchen, bathroom or simple tasks as cleaning a desk.
Rita R.
I clean everything with these. They take off Stans yucky sticky things. Good for cleaning the walls. They work very well.
Michelle C.
Henderson, NV
You can always count on scotch bright to be reliable & affordable. The sponges are long lasting compared to other brands.
lindsy D.
I like these sponges because it has the green scratch pad on one side. Gets yards to get off food off dishes pretty well.
Rita O.
I always by big bags of these so I am able to change them once a week and also have extra for other jobs around the house
Sarah S.
These do a great job and are reasonably priced. I like that they're recycled, but they can sometimes leave debris behind
Tayiah R.
These sponges definitely last a while and they are a greener way to clean. I bought it to scrub the eggs from our pans.
Anita R.
Seattle, WA
Amazing they last a long time get the job done a little expensive but if you want eco friendly that's the price you pay
Ashley C.
Springfield, MA
Picked up one of these not too long ago and they definitely get the jobs done. It works great at getting anything off.
Mika M.
Overland Park , KS
I love using these scotch brite greener clean cleaning sponge on all of our appliances at home. They get everything off
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?