Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #49 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

jennifer g.
Pico Rivera, CA
You can never go wrong with the original sponge and the price is the best for this one. keep is simple has been my motto
Rita R.
I clean everything with these. They take off Stans yucky sticky things. Good for cleaning the walls. They work very well.
Rita O.
Wilmington
I always by big bags of these so I am able to change them once a week and also have extra for other jobs around the house
Tiffany S.
Maplewood, Mn
These are my #1 choice still. I feel they do a great job and the have the 2 different sides to fit what you are cleaning
Rebecca L.
Evansville, IN
I wanted to love these bc they are better for the earth... but they just aren't as good as their regular cleaning sponges
lindsy D.
I like these sponges because it has the green scratch pad on one side. Gets yards to get off food off dishes pretty well.
Lizbeth M.
These sponges are not good. I used a new one for 3 days and the yellow part was Ripping apart. I don't use these anymore.
Sandy W.
Raleigh, NC
I don't use any other sponge besides scotch Brite I choose between all of them put out by SB but this is my main go to
Elizabeth P.
Phoenix, AZ
I use this cleaning sponge on my big pans the ones that have hard grease to take off, and it does its work pretty good
Mika M.
Overland Park, KS
I love using these scotch brite greener clean cleaning sponge on all of our appliances at home. They get everything off
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?