Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #39 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Rita R.
I clean everything with these. They take off Stans yucky sticky things. Good for cleaning the walls. They work very well.
lindsy D.
I like these sponges because it has the green scratch pad on one side. Gets yards to get off food off dishes pretty well.
marely m.
Las vegas, NV
I don't know what I would do without these. They are great for the kitchen, bathroom or simple tasks as cleaning a desk.
jennifer g.
Pico Rivera, CA
You can never go wrong with the original sponge and the price is the best for this one. keep is simple has been my motto
Rita O.
Wilmington
I always by big bags of these so I am able to change them once a week and also have extra for other jobs around the house
Sarah S.
These do a great job and are reasonably priced. I like that they're recycled, but they can sometimes leave debris behind
Rebecca L.
Evansville, IN
I wanted to love these bc they are better for the earth... but they just aren't as good as their regular cleaning sponges
Tiffany S.
Maplewood, Mn
These are my #1 choice still. I feel they do a great job and the have the 2 different sides to fit what you are cleaning
Michelle C.
Henderson, NV
You can always count on scotch bright to be reliable & affordable. The sponges are long lasting compared to other brands.
Lizbeth M.
These sponges are not good. I used a new one for 3 days and the yellow part was Ripping apart. I don't use these anymore.
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?