Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #39 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
Love that this is a green cleaning, it keeps my home tidy without harming the environment. It works well and is affordable.
Ashley F.
Fort worth, TX
Working in retail, actually working at Wal-Mart has let me try alot of stuff and I love this stuff! It was totally awesome
Isabel S.
I love the concept of a Greener sponge and that was my main motivation to get this product. So far it has worked perfectly
Brunna F.
E Greenwich , RI
This is a great product!! So far one of my favorites!! I recommend!! And it's affordable, in my opinion it's not expensive.
Krystelle M.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff is so freaking amazing. I buy it all the time and I love it! It's definitely worth the money! I'll always rebuy.
Esponjas durables, utilizo para cocina y baño. Variedad y calidad. No rayan, no huelen, difícil opinar sobre una esponja...
Diana C.
East Lansing, MI
These sponges work really great for cleaning my fishtank. They are great quality and last a long time and don't fall apart
Ashley N.
Like these sponges a good bi t. They get the job done. My favorite part is that they're green. Will buy more in the future
Valeria C.
I purchase these because these are the first ones I ever used when I started doing chores! And I've loved them ever since!
Rita O.
Wilmington
I always by big bags of these so I am able to change them once a week and also have extra for other jobs around the house
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?