Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Carelis C.
Medley, FL
Una buena esponja y muy resistente, esta marca la he utilizado por años, asi que puedo recommendarla con los ojos cerrados.
Katie Y.
Refugio, TX
I wld legit use this everyday but i can because i don't wash dishes a lot but if i did i wld always always use this product
Valeria C.
I purchase these because these are the first ones I ever used when I started doing chores! And I've loved them ever since!
Ashley N.
Like these sponges a good bi t. They get the job done. My favorite part is that they're green. Will buy more in the future
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
Love that this is a green cleaning, it keeps my home tidy without harming the environment. It works well and is affordable.
Diana C.
East Lansing, MI
These sponges work really great for cleaning my fishtank. They are great quality and last a long time and don't fall apart
Krystelle M.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff is so freaking amazing. I buy it all the time and I love it! It's definitely worth the money! I'll always rebuy.
Rita O.
Wilmington
I always by big bags of these so I am able to change them once a week and also have extra for other jobs around the house
Rebecca L.
Evansville, IN
I wanted to love these bc they are better for the earth... but they just aren't as good as their regular cleaning sponges
Rita R.
I clean everything with these. They take off Stans yucky sticky things. Good for cleaning the walls. They work very well.
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this sponge a green product?