Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #44 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Sadia I.
Bentonville, AR
My favorite sponges to do dishes with lol. they are sooo cheap! and they work great! if you are on a budget give these a try!
winnifer c.
Bronx, NY
love this!!!!! omg it is so easy to wash my dishes after i started purchasing this. i always have a refill so i never run out
Holly M.
These sponges have a lot of longevity in them! With a family of six and no dish washer, it's more bang for your buck for sure
Dianicer D.
recomiendo la esponja porque remueve mayor suciedad en nuestras ollas , con tan solo una pasada la misma se queda sin socros
Stacey M.
These are great for all kinds of chores. Whether it's a tough stain or stubborn scuff on the tile, it always does the trick.
Valeria C.
I purchase these because these are the first ones I ever used when I started doing chores! And I've loved them ever since!
Krystelle M.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff is so freaking amazing. I buy it all the time and I love it! It's definitely worth the money! I'll always rebuy.
Ashley N.
Like these sponges a good bi t. They get the job done. My favorite part is that they're green. Will buy more in the future
Diana C.
East Lansing, MI
These sponges work really great for cleaning my fishtank. They are great quality and last a long time and don't fall apart
Esponjas durables, utilizo para cocina y baño. Variedad y calidad. No rayan, no huelen, difícil opinar sobre una esponja...
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?