Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #45 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Angela R.
Stockton, CA
I use these for my kitchen only. I like that they are durable and the scrubbie stays pretty strong with a lot of wear and tear
Tatiana V.
Son unas espojas de limpieza de un material muy bueno y durarero me facsinan son mis esponjas favoritas y las q solo utilizo
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Great product love all in this brand and have tested a ton they work well and are decent in pricing can usually find locally
Amber I.
Philadelphia, PA
A sponge is a sponge this just happens to be the brand I use, if they clean my dishes I am good to go, I don't need specifics.
Samantha F.
Lewisville, IN
Always leaves my dishes feeling clean and it gets all of the grimey stuff off of the dishes without a whole lot of ur effort!
Esponjas durables, utilizo para cocina y baño. Variedad y calidad. No rayan, no huelen, difícil opinar sobre una esponja...
Andrea Q.
This is one long lasting sponge, you can use for almost anything, I have one for the bathroom, one for the kitchen, dishes.
Carelis C.
Medley, FL
Una buena esponja y muy resistente, esta marca la he utilizado por años, asi que puedo recommendarla con los ojos cerrados.
Valeria C.
I purchase these because these are the first ones I ever used when I started doing chores! And I've loved them ever since!
Ashley N.
Like these sponges a good bi t. They get the job done. My favorite part is that they're green. Will buy more in the future
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?