Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #39 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Danin J.
Los Angeles, CA
Yay for going green. i always use this to wash my dishes as it really get the dirt off and i want to stay as green as possible
Brandi G.
A sponge is a sponge. They don't last that long. These are more expensive than what I would pay. Still work good. Good product.
K D.
Lancaster, TX
I like that the 2 sides gives you option with hard and a soft scrub. Not a lot of work is required to put in for a good clean.
Tatiana V.
Son unas espojas de limpieza de un material muy bueno y durarero me facsinan son mis esponjas favoritas y las q solo utilizo
Belle H.
Portland, OR
I want to like these because they are natural but I don't...at all. They are pretty much disentigrating after a week. Gross.
Stacey M.
These are great for all kinds of chores. Whether it's a tough stain or stubborn scuff on the tile, it always does the trick.
Sadia I.
Bentonville, AR
My favorite sponges to do dishes with lol. they are sooo cheap! and they work great! if you are on a budget give these a try!
winnifer c.
Bronx, NY
love this!!!!! omg it is so easy to wash my dishes after i started purchasing this. i always have a refill so i never run out
Angela R.
Stockton, CA
I use these for my kitchen only. I like that they are durable and the scrubbie stays pretty strong with a lot of wear and tear
Samantha F.
lewisville, IN
Always leaves my dishes feeling clean and it gets all of the grimey stuff off of the dishes without a whole lot of ur effort!
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?