Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #39 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Kristina B.
Los Angeles , CA
This is a great sponge. I like using it, but you just need to make sure it dries and you wring or else it can get smelly quickly.
Jaimie H.
Worked great gettitthe dirt and grime off the dishes. Unfortunately I do not own a dishwasher so having great sponges is a must!
Emily F.
GREEN BAY, WI
Can't go wrong with this scrubber. Works like a charm instead of using straight elbow grease. Add a little cleaner and bam. Clean
Jessica F.
Linwood, NJ
I don't buy any other sponge, but this one. Good price and you can find it at any supermarket, walmart, kmart or even pharmacies.
Nyssa G.
I love these sponges. They clean dishes great. They do get dingy fast and start to smell but cheap enough to toss and get more.
Rhonda T.
Walla Walla, WA
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponges are okay. They value is pretty good, and they last through some serious scrubbing.
Brandi G.
A sponge is a sponge. They don't last that long. These are more expensive than what I would pay. Still work good. Good product.
Steph B.
N Hollywood, CA
I love both sides. The sponge side is great and necessary. The rough side gets hard to get off things off quick! Def recommend
Diana  G.
Perfect t clean my dishes and my paint palette .. it last for a long time! it is very effective ccuz it don't scratch my pallets
Whittney R.
Detroit Lakes, MN
I'm all about going green so these caught my eye instantly. I enjoy the texture of them and how they work well for everything.
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?