Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #44 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Kourtney B.
The hills, TX
Great for my stainless steel pots. Love them. Especially when I've made an absolute mess out of something. These sponges really help
ASHLEE K.
Milner, GA
We use these for just about everything cleaning wise in our house they work great at getting tough messes off and don't fall apart.
Catherine G.
Mckinney, TX
Good sponge, it does the job effectively and is a good value for the money-not necessarily cheap but its work justifies the price.
Sara V.
Valley Stream, NY
This is great for tough grease on pans, you don't need a lot of scrubbing to get stuff off. It's simple and well worth the purchase
Ilibia C.
Clean the pots and dishes perfectly, teflon pots are always delicate but with this sponge there is no problem that they are damaged
Jordan W.
Cincinnati, OH
Enjoy using this brand when it comes to sponges. They're long lasting, a good price, & are worth buying over the Charlie cheapies!
Kristina B.
Los Angeles , CA
This is a great sponge. I like using it, but you just need to make sure it dries and you wring or else it can get smelly quickly.
melissa r.
Norris City, IL
THese are the only sponges I use. Ever since I was a kid, my Mom used these, and they are by far the very best value all around.
Jaimie H.
Worked great gettitthe dirt and grime off the dishes. Unfortunately I do not own a dishwasher so having great sponges is a must!
Ashley M.
Greenfield , MA
I really like these sponges. They get the job done and at a good value. They never scratch up my pans, either. I always buy them.
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?