Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #45 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Karen a.
we always have packages of thisbat home, they really do they work on every dish.notexpensive at all i fond them even at th dollar store
Kourtney B.
The hills, TX
Great for my stainless steel pots. Love them. Especially when I've made an absolute mess out of something. These sponges really help
Codie S.
W Lafayette, IN
It's so useful. Not only do I use this on my dishes I use it on my countertops to clean the service after I cook. Does the job right
Brittany S.
I use these sponges for just about everything. Dishes, cleaning my floors, stove, bathroom. These sponges are a great cleaning tool.
Jessica M.
Erie , PA
I always use these sponges to clean my kitchen and bathroom and they really get the job done. I especially like these "greener" ones.
Jenna S.
East Walpole, MA
Great heavy duty sponge that will get the job done. I like that it's not to thick so it's easier to work with. And it lasts forever!
Destiny A.
Gray, LA
All time favorite scrubber sponge !! Love live live ! Love this because it gets in the smallest hard spots most sponges can't get up!
Jessica D.
Canton, GA
I love these sponges. They are fairly inexpensive and come with many in a pack. I also like how they are made from recycled products.
Iris F.
Davenport
This is gentle enough to use on our glasses and to get out big mess stains from the pots! Always have these sponges in our household!
Melissa G.
Fremont, CA
These work really well and I love that they are double sided, they scrub off grease very easily and make dishwashing go a lot faster
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?