Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #47 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Stephanie B.
Raleigh, NC
Great sponge, gets the job done. I think it lasts a while which is what separates it from other sponges. Would purchase moving forward.
Jeanette W.
Bowie, TX
Are you scrubbing and scrubbing and scrubbing just one more time? If you are then you will love these because they do the work for you.
Jenna S.
East Walpole, MA
Great heavy duty sponge that will get the job done. I like that it's not to thick so it's easier to work with. And it lasts forever!
Melissa G.
Fremont, CA
These work really well and I love that they are double sided, they scrub off grease very easily and make dishwashing go a lot faster
Jessica M.
Depew, NY
I always use these sponges to clean my kitchen and bathroom and they really get the job done. I especially like these "greener" ones.
Jessica D.
Canton, GA
I love these sponges. They are fairly inexpensive and come with many in a pack. I also like how they are made from recycled products.
Stephanie H.
Love these sponges they are affordable easy to find anywhere only sponges i buy .. use for cleaning walls kitchen counters and dishes
Codie S.
W Lafayette, IN
It's so useful. Not only do I use this on my dishes I use it on my countertops to clean the service after I cook. Does the job right
Iris F.
Davenport
This is gentle enough to use on our glasses and to get out big mess stains from the pots! Always have these sponges in our household!
Brittany S.
I use these sponges for just about everything. Dishes, cleaning my floors, stove, bathroom. These sponges are a great cleaning tool.
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?