Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #39 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Chelsea C.
These sponges get the bad smell after a few days. They can have an extended life if you run them through the dishwasher every few days.
Stephanie B.
Raleigh, NC
Great sponge, gets the job done. I think it lasts a while which is what separates it from other sponges. Would purchase moving forward.
Karen a.
we always have packages of thisbat home, they really do they work on every dish.notexpensive at all i fond them even at th dollar store
Iris F.
Davenport
This is gentle enough to use on our glasses and to get out big mess stains from the pots! Always have these sponges in our household!
Jessica D.
Canton, GA
I love these sponges. They are fairly inexpensive and come with many in a pack. I also like how they are made from recycled products.
Destiny A.
Gray, LA
All time favorite scrubber sponge !! Love live live ! Love this because it gets in the smallest hard spots most sponges can't get up!
Stephanie H.
Love these sponges they are affordable easy to find anywhere only sponges i buy .. use for cleaning walls kitchen counters and dishes
Jessica M.
Depew, NY
I always use these sponges to clean my kitchen and bathroom and they really get the job done. I especially like these "greener" ones.
Brittany S.
I use these sponges for just about everything. Dishes, cleaning my floors, stove, bathroom. These sponges are a great cleaning tool.
Melissa G.
Fremont, CA
These work really well and I love that they are double sided, they scrub off grease very easily and make dishwashing go a lot faster
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?