Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #47 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Emily M.
Santa Maria, CA
This product is great for your pans that might have more caked on food. With just a few wipes you are almost always able to clean the pan.
Sukita A.
West Chester, PA

It is the best sponge for the simple reason that as time has no bad smell , I love that lasts a lot and has some soap to wash many dishes.
David W.
Wilson, NC
These are great for anything literally I use them at work to clean engine blocks it works amazing it's strong and brittle at the same time!
Sade D.
Macon, GA
Gets the tough hard to clean spot right on up. This sponge is a great buy. It strong and sturdy and can take on any tough jobs thats needed
Harley G.
Colorado Springs, CO
Gets my dishes. Leaner without scratching them ! I wouldn't want any other sponge !
This gets anything off its almost like a magic sponge
John L.
brooklyn, NY
The classic green sponge is what I have always cleaned my dishes with, they are amazing at removing the nasty gunk off the pots and pans.
Yani S.
West Palm Bch, FL
One sponge I have ever used since I was a little girl. Great for everything, kitchen bathroom walls and door stains. I love this sponge.
Amber a.
Covington, GA
These are great for pots and pans and get all that hard stuck on food you can't get with a normal sponge. Always have one in my kitchen!
Dalis G.
Greenwood, SC
This sponge really gets my dishes clean without scratching the colors off. I get a ton of washes out of one before I have to replace it.
Liv L.
Newark, NJ
like it.. i dont clean often how everybody say to do but for me works.. keeps more time firm than others . helps a lot to not spen money
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?