Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #39 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Kelly M.
Wethersfield, CT
I like these because they scrub just enough without scratching my surfaces. They can become stinky pretty fast if they aren't squeezed out well as they absorb a lot of the water. I would recommend because you get a value with the pack.
Amanda S.
Scotch Brite is the gold standard is sponges and I trust nothing else to clean my dishes. Really cuts down on the elbow grease and easily rids all dirt and debris without ruining any delicate cookware.
Dipali S.
Cambridge, MA
This sponge is very durable and great at cleaning all sorts of dishes, pots and pans. It is even great for cleaning surfaces. It is effective and goes a long way. It is green so helps too. I would buy this again. It is affordable. I wish it came in a bigger pack
Megan C.
Martins Ferry, OH
Ive used these sponges forever, because theyre the ones my mom used when i was growing up. I LOVE them and they def get the job done. However, I dislike using them on fridges and white counters because the green seems to leave marks
Jacob P.
I don't just buy one when I go shopping, I buy the 6-pack because you never know how messy things are going to get! I love that it has a soft side for lighter messes and a hard side for scrubbing those pesky cooked on food messes.
Jade M.
Good for tough stuck on food on pots or plates. Personally doesnt scratch my stuff. I like to use it on my bathroom as well. The bathroom sink and the tub. Especially when i dont feel like bending down and can do the scrubbing with mu foot.
Viviana V.
Duncanville , TX
I love it makes my dishes extra clean it scrubs really good pots and pans. I have to says is extra effective it will not disappoint you. I have keep buying and buying this awesome product I will recommend this to everyone.
Stefani M.
Council Blfs, IA
Love that these are made from recycled material and had a great experience from them. Does not work as well as a dish brush but great for just small everyday dishes. I would recommend to others who like green products.
Tynish F.
Bellwood, IL
These are my great to sponges for my kitchen. A little spray with these sponges and my job is made so easy. I use them toss them and viola my kitchen is nice and clean. I normally purchase these from Walmart or Target.
Shauna E.
Long Beach, CA
I am always buying these sponges, one can never have to many. I love the quality of this sponge. I use them to clean the kitchen and bathroom. I would highly recommend this sponge. I will buy them again and again.
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?