Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #46 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Jacob P.
I don't just buy one when I go shopping, I buy the 6-pack because you never know how messy things are going to get! I love that it has a soft side for lighter messes and a hard side for scrubbing those pesky cooked on food messes.
Jade M.
Good for tough stuck on food on pots or plates. Personally doesnt scratch my stuff. I like to use it on my bathroom as well. The bathroom sink and the tub. Especially when i dont feel like bending down and can do the scrubbing with mu foot.
Viviana V.
Duncanville , TX
I love it makes my dishes extra clean it scrubs really good pots and pans. I have to says is extra effective it will not disappoint you. I have keep buying and buying this awesome product I will recommend this to everyone.
Stefani M.
Council Blfs, IA
Love that these are made from recycled material and had a great experience from them. Does not work as well as a dish brush but great for just small everyday dishes. I would recommend to others who like green products.
Teresa G.
Yup! This my go to for sure! Always get scotch brite. Does the job every time. Have been using this for a while. Price point is ok. Would recommend to everyone to give it a try. You can't go wrong. I like this.
Esau C.
Colorado Springs, CO
Its ok. It still takes a lot of work and scrubbing but it does work better than alot of stuff. I have one for almost evrey clraning purpose in my home. Especially for my bath tub and dishes. It helps alot w stuck on food when i do dishes. It also scrubs my bath tub very well.
Hillary C.
Rome , GA
Works great to clean my dishes. It always gets all of the food or anything stuck on my dishes off. These are very effective and are reasonably priced. So far, these are my favorite sponges I've ever used.
member-032d1768b
Orient, OH
long lasting and makes everything easier to clean. Love that they don't fall apart or crumbling like some other brands. They hold up well. Good value and ways to find at your local store. Would recommend to anyone to use in their own home. because I am a frequent buyer.
Monica V.
Havelock, NC
These sponges are great, easy to use and affordable. They clean our dishes so well without scratching them. They're also long lasting. It's definitely an effective product, I would definitely recommend these sponges!
Breanna H.
Carmel
These things are awesome. You know you're an adult when you love cleaning products. These scrub off the toughest stains, especially after a stir fry or spaghetti night, these are the bomb ! Recommended.
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?