Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #39 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Brittany H.
It is your typical sponge with one scrub side and one soft side. Lasts a long time and is reasonably priced. I can get these almost anywhere.
Brittany M.
Chattanooga, TN
I keep one of these cleaning sponges by my sink at all times. They are a great value and I can count on them to clean my dishes really well.
Victoria S.
Vancouver
I use these so much. I can clean cast iron or my glasses. I use it to clean stains off of walls and floors and also to clean my tub and car.
Emily P.
Grove City, OH
These are great for tough stuck-on dish grime, but I use this type of scrubber to get rid of tarnished raw brass on the inside of my trumpet.
Candice B.
Cincinnati
I really like using these sponges to wash my dishes. they scrape well, they are very affective! They get all the dirt and grime off surfaces
Chelsea S.
Louisville, KY
I always keep these sponges around for doing the dishes or to clean. These sponges are durable and long lasting. Will continue to repurchase.
Jamie M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use these when doing dishes that have stuck on food on them. It works great. They can be a tad expensive and I have yet to find coupons.
Sukita A.
West Chester, PA

It is the best sponge for the simple reason that as time has no bad smell , I love that lasts a lot and has some soap to wash many dishes.
Alexis G.
Saint Louis, MO
My sponges usually fall apart pretty easily (Living with two messy boys I'm constantly doing dishes) and these seem to hold up pretty great!
Emily M.
Santa Maria, CA
This product is great for your pans that might have more caked on food. With just a few wipes you are almost always able to clean the pan.
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?