Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #46 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Brittany H.
It is your typical sponge with one scrub side and one soft side. Lasts a long time and is reasonably priced. I can get these almost anywhere.
Jacqueline G.
Love these so affordable and simple. They do the job they do wear out after a month or so but they need to replace anyways. Get the job done.
Emily P.
Grove City, OH
These are great for tough stuck-on dish grime, but I use this type of scrubber to get rid of tarnished raw brass on the inside of my trumpet.
Victoria S.
Vancouver
I use these so much. I can clean cast iron or my glasses. I use it to clean stains off of walls and floors and also to clean my tub and car.
Abraham U.
Long Beach, CA
This sponge is very good it scrubs all the food make look Spotless and just very god sponge but there is better but for the price it is good
Alyssa D.
Cumming, GA
These sponges are effective and last a while! I can pick them up at almost all my local grocery stores and I will definitely buy it again!
brittany d.
Saint Louis, MO
The mixture of the two separate sides of the sponge make it a great all purpose product ! Affordable, durable and effective! Will buy again
Jamie M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use these when doing dishes that have stuck on food on them. It works great. They can be a tad expensive and I have yet to find coupons.
Alexis G.
Alton, IL
My sponges usually fall apart pretty easily (Living with two messy boys I'm constantly doing dishes) and these seem to hold up pretty great!
Emily M.
Santa Maria, CA
This product is great for your pans that might have more caked on food. With just a few wipes you are almost always able to clean the pan.
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?