Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #45 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Stephanie X.
Jber, AK
I use these to clean my pots that have really encrusted the gunk into its sides and I don't have hours to let it soak in the water. Works good.
Jaclyn D.
I am very impressed with this product. I will definitely be purchasing again. I like that or doesn't get the slimy feeling after a couple uses.
Maggie T.
Pharr, TX
I buy them at Dollar store. They last long and if kept right it will not get fungus-e or get a weird smell to it. Shelf life about 3 months Max
Angelita A.
['Doral', 'FL'], FL
I like it because it does not run all at once, it is not like others that wear out to the days of buying it, and it is quite soft and durable.
Melissa C.
I love green products since it gives me a better feel that I'm helping the environment... This product leaves my dishes look very clean as well
Brittany M.
Chattanooga, TN
I keep one of these cleaning sponges by my sink at all times. They are a great value and I can count on them to clean my dishes really well.
Abraham U.
Long Beach, CA
This sponge is very good it scrubs all the food make look Spotless and just very god sponge but there is better but for the price it is good
Candice B.
I really like using these sponges to wash my dishes. they scrape well, they are very affective! They get all the dirt and grime off surfaces
Emily P.
Grove City, OH
These are great for tough stuck-on dish grime, but I use this type of scrubber to get rid of tarnished raw brass on the inside of my trumpet.
Chelsea S.
Louisville, KY
I always keep these sponges around for doing the dishes or to clean. These sponges are durable and long lasting. Will continue to repurchase.
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?