Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #45 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Stephanie X.
Jber, AK
I use these to clean my pots that have really encrusted the gunk into its sides and I don't have hours to let it soak in the water. Works good.
Melissa C.
I love green products since it gives me a better feel that I'm helping the environment... This product leaves my dishes look very clean as well
Christine T.
These are the only sponges I buy. The green side scrubs everything off so I don't have to soak my dishes as often as I would normally need to!
Angelita A.
Doral, FL
I like it because it does not run all at once, it is not like others that wear out to the days of buying it, and it is quite soft and durable.
Maggie T.
Pharr, TX
I buy them at Dollar store. They last long and if kept right it will not get fungus-e or get a weird smell to it. Shelf life about 3 months Max
Jacqueline G.
Love these so affordable and simple. They do the job they do wear out after a month or so but they need to replace anyways. Get the job done.
Candice B.
Cincinnati
I really like using these sponges to wash my dishes. they scrape well, they are very affective! They get all the dirt and grime off surfaces
Brittany M.
Chattanooga, TN
I keep one of these cleaning sponges by my sink at all times. They are a great value and I can count on them to clean my dishes really well.
Chelsea S.
Louisville, KY
I always keep these sponges around for doing the dishes or to clean. These sponges are durable and long lasting. Will continue to repurchase.
Shawna R.
N Chesterfld, VA
J got this because it's supposed to be more ecofriendly, I don't know if it really is or not I just know that these bad boys get the job done
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?