Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #39 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Kara G.
Freehold, NJ
It's a sponge and does exactly what it's supposed to do, but I have bought better sponges before. I mostly buy this brand because of the price.
Cristina J.
Mesa, AZ
Worked well, could have lasted longer. Overall satisfied with this product considering it's greener. That makes me feel good about purchasing.
Melissa C.
I love green products since it gives me a better feel that I'm helping the environment... This product leaves my dishes look very clean as well
Stephanie X.
Jber, AK
I use these to clean my pots that have really encrusted the gunk into its sides and I don't have hours to let it soak in the water. Works good.
Maggie T.
Pharr, TX
I buy them at Dollar store. They last long and if kept right it will not get fungus-e or get a weird smell to it. Shelf life about 3 months Max
Asaunta R.
These are really good scrubbig sponges good for heavy duty jobs. Removes the toughest of stain from my bathroom tile and around my toilet area.
Angelita A.
Doral, FL
I like it because it does not run all at once, it is not like others that wear out to the days of buying it, and it is quite soft and durable.
Jacqueline G.
Love these so affordable and simple. They do the job they do wear out after a month or so but they need to replace anyways. Get the job done.
Abraham U.
Long Beach, CA
This sponge is very good it scrubs all the food make look Spotless and just very god sponge but there is better but for the price it is good
Brittany H.
It is your typical sponge with one scrub side and one soft side. Lasts a long time and is reasonably priced. I can get these almost anywhere.
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?