Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #39 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Miranda R.
Winterset, IA
Pretty standard sponge lasts a couple weeks, and does the job. Doesn't fall apart. I have always used this brand and will always use this brand.
Tiffany G.
Findlay, OH
I've just these scrubbers for as long as I can remember. They do a great job of helping to remove stuck on food and helping to get dishes clean!
Samantha D.
Florham Park, NJ
Great basic sponge for the price! It never disappoints when it comes to cleaning the counters or dishes. I always buy these in bulk from costco.
Lindsey W.
Senoia, GA
Love these. I don't keep or buy sponges a lot but when I do i get these because they are eco friendly and last a long time before getting gross.
Jannatul M.
Richmond, VA
This gives a good scrub to your dishes! Especially the heavy duty quality. I love it. I'm always cooking at my house and I hand scrub my dishes.
Rene N.
Burbank, CA
Great sponges, they are easy to keep clean and they don't mold out quickly. The scrub side isn't as tough as I usually prefer but it does the job
Amber C.
These are my favorite Sponges because instead of holding in moisture they dry come tell after you are done using them. That way they don't smell
Kelcey F.
I love this product it gets my dishes perfectly clean without having to scrub too hard. They hold up and do not decenigrate like some sponges do.
Jaclyn D.
I am very impressed with this product. I will definitely be purchasing again. I like that or doesn't get the slimy feeling after a couple uses.
Cristina J.
Mesa, AZ
Worked well, could have lasted longer. Overall satisfied with this product considering it's greener. That makes me feel good about purchasing.
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?