Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #44 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Sarah N.
Byron Center
I go through these things like toilet paper. I am probably the only person in America who still hand washes dishes but these things do all the work!
Cecilia E.
Fontana, CA
Have a pan that gunk just got stuck to it. Well this product actually scrubs off the funk without a lot of force and gets the job done when needed
Emily M.
This is nice. I like the green concept and it feels like I normal sponge. I do notice that I have to replace it quicker than other sponges though.
Abigael G.
Timnath, CO
These sponges don't scratch anything but they get everything clean so I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to do the dishes by hand.
Solie G.
['Norwalk', ''], CA
i grew up using these at home, and well now that i have my own place i still do buy them. they're convenient in a way that doesnt scratch anything.
Nicole f.
Somerdale, Nj
This are good for cleaning pans with burnt food on them . I also use this to clean the grout in my bathroom when it starts to film mold and mildew
Tyffani E.
You can't go wrong with these for heavy duty jobs! They get the hardest stuck on food off in a matter of no time with little elbow grease involved!
Jannatul M.
Richmond, VA
This gives a good scrub to your dishes! Especially the heavy duty quality. I love it. I'm always cooking at my house and I hand scrub my dishes.
Amber C.
These are my favorite Sponges because instead of holding in moisture they dry come tell after you are done using them. That way they don't smell
Samantha D.
Florham Park, NJ
Great basic sponge for the price! It never disappoints when it comes to cleaning the counters or dishes. I always buy these in bulk from costco.
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?