Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #39 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Nizhoni C.
I've only tried these once but I liked them. I only use scotch bright sponges. And my family goes through them rather quickly so I'm glad they last a while.
This is a really good sponge it gets off those stubborn burnt on food. I recommend this product because you don't have to work twice as hard as you used to.
Whitney C.
Since our dishwasher has been out of order for a few weeks, we've resorted to hand washing, and these always come in handy for the scrubbing off tough foods!
David M.
Metairie, LA
Works good but we have to put in our dishwasher every few days because it starts to smell. Sponge holds up ok but it could last longer before it falls apart.
Paige E.
Some of my favorite, for those nasty pans that you don't think your nice expensive sponge won't come back from. And fairly cheap for the awesome job it does!
Pamela S.
Harvest, AL
Excited that there are greener options for these things and STILL works like the original ones. These are my go to sponge over any other sponge out there.
Rachel V.
Such great paper towels! I love how long they last and the affordable price. There are no sponges id rather use. These are my go to sponges! very good!!!!!
Abbie M.
Coldwater, MI
These babies get those hard scrubbing jobs done!!
Pots, pans, counter tops, fridge, anywhere you need to remove gunk...these little tools are where its at!
Ladawn D.
NEZPERCE, Idaho
It's a sponge. What am I supposed to say? I guess, the scratchy part really comes in handy, holds water and soap fairly well as compared to other brands.
Linna C.
We only use this sponge at our house. affordable, works great, and gets all the grime off of everything! we purchase them at target when they go on sale
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?