Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #47 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Cindy M.
My mom has always used this brand and now do do i. The bristles aren to hard on your dishes or wherever you cleaning (bathroom). Takes the gunk off real quick
Nizhoni C.
I've only tried these once but I liked them. I only use scotch bright sponges. And my family goes through them rather quickly so I'm glad they last a while.
Whitney C.
Since our dishwasher has been out of order for a few weeks, we've resorted to hand washing, and these always come in handy for the scrubbing off tough foods!
Paige E.
Some of my favorite, for those nasty pans that you don't think your nice expensive sponge won't come back from. And fairly cheap for the awesome job it does!
David M.
Metairie, LA
Works good but we have to put in our dishwasher every few days because it starts to smell. Sponge holds up ok but it could last longer before it falls apart.
This is a really good sponge it gets off those stubborn burnt on food. I recommend this product because you don't have to work twice as hard as you used to.
Pamela S.
Harvest, AL
Excited that there are greener options for these things and STILL works like the original ones. These are my go to sponge over any other sponge out there.
Abbie M.
Coldwater, MI
These babies get those hard scrubbing jobs done!!
Pots, pans, counter tops, fridge, anywhere you need to remove gunk...these little tools are where its at!
Ladawn D.
NEZPERCE, Idaho
It's a sponge. What am I supposed to say? I guess, the scratchy part really comes in handy, holds water and soap fairly well as compared to other brands.
Starla S.
Sarasota, FL
These are great as a secondary for doing dishes. I use the soap despensing sponge on my regular stuff and these for my tough to clean or stuck on items.
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?