Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #39 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Natalia S.
best sponge out on the market. does its job and it lasts a long time. don't tear easily and they maintain soap and suds well. are able to clean old dried food off plates with ease
Itzel R.
Donna, TX
They really scrub the leftover food off the dishes. It leaves them clean and shiny. But it does scratch some of the glass dishes so I would purchase a different sponge for those.
Noelle G.
Long Beach, CA
Love this sponge. Always used the original but this showed up on the shelves and I had to grab it. I love that it's more environmentally friendly and still cleans just as good!
Vicky D.
Metairie, LA
I have been a purchaser of Scotch-Brite sponges for many years. They are easy to find at my local grocery store and do a great job cleaning my dishes without scratching my pans.
Nikki R.
S San Fran, CA
I juat use this because it gets the job done! Nothing special. Works like a sponge. However, id like to find a spinge whre i don't have to rub so hard to get gunk/stains out.
joni M.
Lancaster, OH
These are very good to have. They do the job when it comes to cleaning. I enjoy using this rather than wash clothes because the sponge really gets off the food and stuff.
Shauna R.
beaver literally the only brand of sponges that I'll use to wash my dishes. They get off all the grease and grime and all the caked on food with a little bit of scrubbing.
Morgan L.
This brand is very efficient in cleaning dishes and counter tops. I am very pleased with it and always buy them. They are affordable and can me found almost anywhere.
Candi L.
La Mesa, CA
They don't last as long as the "blue" scotch brite. after a few cleanings, they start to fall apart. not a fan for the price, they should hold up longer than a week.
Alejandra S.
Orlando, FL
Lo mejor para lavar los platos y hollas su suave esponja y una capa dura es buenísimo para las partes más Suecias de oso utencilios dura mucho no Coke mal olor
Me
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?