Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #46 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Vicky D.
Metairie, LA
I have been a purchaser of Scotch-Brite sponges for many years. They are easy to find at my local grocery store and do a great job cleaning my dishes without scratching my pans.
Lindsey S.
These sponges hold up well to everyday kitchen cleaning. I love that they don't have dye! Other sponges with I have used with dye tend to bleed after a few uses. You will need a scrubby to accompany the sponge but overall great product.
Nikki R.
S San Fran, CA
I juat use this because it gets the job done! Nothing special. Works like a sponge. However, id like to find a spinge whre i don't have to rub so hard to get gunk/stains out.
joni M.
Lancaster, OH
These are very good to have. They do the job when it comes to cleaning. I enjoy using this rather than wash clothes because the sponge really gets off the food and stuff.
Shauna R.
beaver literally the only brand of sponges that I'll use to wash my dishes. They get off all the grease and grime and all the caked on food with a little bit of scrubbing.
Morgan L.
This brand is very efficient in cleaning dishes and counter tops. I am very pleased with it and always buy them. They are affordable and can me found almost anywhere.
Candi L.
La Mesa, CA
They don't last as long as the "blue" scotch brite. after a few cleanings, they start to fall apart. not a fan for the price, they should hold up longer than a week.
Alejandra S.
Orlando, FL
Lo mejor para lavar los platos y hollas su suave esponja y una capa dura es buenísimo para las partes más Suecias de oso utencilios dura mucho no Coke mal olor
Me
Dava R.
Lake Mary, FL
Always buy these. So durable so cheap. Do the job and do it without and frills. I will continuously buy these for dishes and cleaning. Staple in my house for sure.
Nikki W.
Parma, OH
Bought these to use at work and they work amazingly. They last a long time and don't get all gross(yes you know what I mean) they scrub well and absorb soap good too.
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?