Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #39 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Ciara I.
New Bethlehem, PA
This is a good sturdy sponge that won't fall apart the first time you use it. It worked great for scrubbing, cleaning and removing grime. It was very effective and was pretty inexpensive to purchase. I would and have bought this again. Works great.
Kayla J.
Long Is City, NY
This sponge gets all my dishes clean in no time! Even when my roommates burn all their food onto the pans, Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning sponge does the job!
Suzanne F.
I keep these in my kitchen and bathrooms at all times. Works great for pots and pans as well as sinks and showers. I love that I can throw it in a washer or dishwasher and they last for a long time.
Jessica E.
Crest Hill, IL
I'm never dissatisfied when using scotch-brite sponges. They always deliver the best quality in sponges. From cleaning dishes and counters to wiping down household surfaces they can handle it all.
Caprice T.
Long Beach , CA
It does the trick, is easy to use and is tough on dishes. I don't have a dishwasher so I do everything by hand and my sponges tend to go fast but this lasts a big longer and doesn't get as gross.
Morgan H.
Washington, DC
These work as well as the regular cleaning sponges. However, they're more expensive. I like that they're natural, but don't love that they're a few dollars more to be environmentally friendly.
Cam D.
Rowland Hghts, CA
This is what we use at home in the kitchen to wash dishes. It holds up fairly well and I am able to scrub my pots and pans without scratching them. I prefer using this over other sponges.
Colby S.
Purchased a fee will not purchase in the near future price was cheap the quality was okay just not fond of using sponges any more they hold germs and odor and kind of a waste of mobey
Erin D.
San Diego, CA
This sponge lasts a long time. The scrubby side is great to get stuck on food off easier. I think we've had the one sponge we're using for a good 5 months and its still going strong.
Sophia A.
Columbia, SC
They last for a very long time! and they scrub and clean dishes very well!!!!!! it is very effective and very useful and i use it daily! i would buy again and i recommend to others!
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?