Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #48 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

London D.
Seattle, WA
I like these sponges because they do not have a bunch of dyes and colors in them. The make me feel a little better about buying them. As far as the quality, they seem to be about the same as the generic brands.
Shauna E.
Long Beach, CA
I am always buying these sponges, one can never have to many. I love the quality of this sponge. I use them to clean the kitchen and bathroom. I would highly recommend this sponge. I will buy them again and again.
K V.
It worked fine at first, but then the scrubber side kept shedding and didn't scrub as well. Then the sponge side had a weird touch to it after a couple of uses. Also kind of pricey. Not sure if I'll get again.
Lois W.
Bakersfield, CA
I really like this sponge. I cut them in half when I get home. I use it on the dishes, cleaning up the stove, in the bathroom, anywhere I need to clean. I buy mine at the Dollar Tree so they do not cost a lot. I recommend this sponge to everyone, as the saying goes try it you'll like it.
Nick G.
Fountain Vly, CA
I really like these sponges. They're my go to. Great for cleaning dishes but also great for countertops, sinks, bath tubs, and porcelain surfaces. I use the soft side to clean scuffs as well. Would recommend.
Ciara I.
New Bethlehem, PA
This is a good sturdy sponge that won't fall apart the first time you use it. It worked great for scrubbing, cleaning and removing grime. It was very effective and was pretty inexpensive to purchase. I would and have bought this again. Works great.
Kayla J.
Long Is City, NY
This sponge gets all my dishes clean in no time! Even when my roommates burn all their food onto the pans, Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning sponge does the job!
Suzanne F.
I keep these in my kitchen and bathrooms at all times. Works great for pots and pans as well as sinks and showers. I love that I can throw it in a washer or dishwasher and they last for a long time.
Jessica E.
Crest Hill, IL
I'm never dissatisfied when using scotch-brite sponges. They always deliver the best quality in sponges. From cleaning dishes and counters to wiping down household surfaces they can handle it all.
Caprice T.
Long Beach , CA
It does the trick, is easy to use and is tough on dishes. I don't have a dishwasher so I do everything by hand and my sponges tend to go fast but this lasts a big longer and doesn't get as gross.
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?