Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #39 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Maricruz R.
Covington, GA
This brand of sponges last very long and they are great with cleaning dishes. It's definitely worth it rather than buying cheap sponges that leave your dishes smelling bad
Mattea K.
I love this product! It really comes in handy when doing the dishes by hand! I use the same sponge for many days at a time! It is very effective when doing dishes, and it really gets the job done. I love the smell as well!
Melissa A.
I love these sponges! I use them on my ceramic non stick pans (not cheap) and there's not 1 scratch on them after washing them hundreds of times with these sponges!
Megan M.
Newport, NH
These are my favorite sponges! Price wise they are very comparable to regular sponges. I love that they're greener, and cleaner. Free from harsh chemicals and dies!
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
Non-scratch scrubbing fibers are made from 50% natural agave plant
Sponge contains 100% natural materials, Of which 23% is recycled paper
Non-Scratch Cleaning
Sanitize in the dishwasher & reuse, I recommend it and would buy again
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
I really like the fact that this sponge is made with 'green' recycled components. So not only are you cleaning the area, but you can feel good about doing it also.
Maddie A.
These sponges worked great, didn't fall apart like some do. Good price. They scrubbed everything well but it wasn't too rough on dishes. Good scent too. Nothing bad to say about them, I would definitely buy again.
K V.
It worked fine at first, but then the scrubber side kept shedding and didn't scrub as well. Then the sponge side had a weird touch to it after a couple of uses. Also kind of pricey. Not sure if I'll get again.
Emily T.
Talking Rock, GA
I mean, it's a sponge. I pretty much just want something that will not fall apart once the water hits it and can get things clean. This sponge does that pretty well. I'd recommend it.
London D.
Seattle, WA
I like these sponges because they do not have a bunch of dyes and colors in them. The make me feel a little better about buying them. As far as the quality, they seem to be about the same as the generic brands.
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?