Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #45 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Maddie A.
These sponges worked great, didn't fall apart like some do. Good price. They scrubbed everything well but it wasn't too rough on dishes. Good scent too. Nothing bad to say about them, I would definitely buy again.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
Non-scratch scrubbing fibers are made from 50% natural agave plant
Sponge contains 100% natural materials, Of which 23% is recycled paper
Non-Scratch Cleaning
Sanitize in the dishwasher & reuse, I recommend it and would buy again
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
I really like the fact that this sponge is made with 'green' recycled components. So not only are you cleaning the area, but you can feel good about doing it also.
London D.
Seattle, WA
I like these sponges because they do not have a bunch of dyes and colors in them. The make me feel a little better about buying them. As far as the quality, they seem to be about the same as the generic brands.
K V.
It worked fine at first, but then the scrubber side kept shedding and didn't scrub as well. Then the sponge side had a weird touch to it after a couple of uses. Also kind of pricey. Not sure if I'll get again.
Emily T.
Talking Rock, GA
I mean, it's a sponge. I pretty much just want something that will not fall apart once the water hits it and can get things clean. This sponge does that pretty well. I'd recommend it.
Lois W.
Bakersfield, CA
I really like this sponge. I cut them in half when I get home. I use it on the dishes, cleaning up the stove, in the bathroom, anywhere I need to clean. I buy mine at the Dollar Tree so they do not cost a lot. I recommend this sponge to everyone, as the saying goes try it you'll like it.
Ciara I.
New Bethlehem, PA
This is a good sturdy sponge that won't fall apart the first time you use it. It worked great for scrubbing, cleaning and removing grime. It was very effective and was pretty inexpensive to purchase. I would and have bought this again. Works great.
Kayla J.
Long Is City, NY
This sponge gets all my dishes clean in no time! Even when my roommates burn all their food onto the pans, Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning sponge does the job!
Suzanne F.
I keep these in my kitchen and bathrooms at all times. Works great for pots and pans as well as sinks and showers. I love that I can throw it in a washer or dishwasher and they last for a long time.
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?