Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #39 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Mary-Kate M.
Guthrie, OK
They are sponges? So they do a very spongey job while being a good bang-for-buck. Also I trend to buy them in a pack so they are cheaper and my local Walmart sells them in a four pack. They are effective and they get the job done. I would buy again if they were on sale again.
Hannah C.
Lexington, KY
Scotch-Brite is the only sponge brand my house uses! They are long-lasting and durable, affordable, and get the job done! I have yet to find another sponge that works as well and lasts as long as a Scotch-Brite! I would recommend this brand to anyone!
Heather N.
Great little sponges. We're all familiar with the green and yellow sponges but these are just as durable but if memory serves, they're the "green" version. Still dishwasher safe and reusable.
SARAH L.
Windom, TX
I USE THESE OFTEN. THEY DON'T SCRATCH MY POTS AND PANS YET THEY STILL CLEAN THEM WITH LITTLE EFFORT. I RINSE ALL OF MY DISHES AND CLEAN STUCK ON FOOD BEFORE I PUT THEM IN THE DISHWASHER. THIS IS BY FAR THE MOST EFFECTIVE AND REASONABLY PRICED SPONGE I HAVE FOUND.
Brian D.
In our household we always use the standard scotch brite sponge (yellow sponge with a green scrub side). It's very cheap but it seems to get disgusting pretty fast. Fortunately we don't have to use them much due to our dishwasher. It's cheap and effective but keep in mind they don't seem to last long.
Brittney H.
Flowery Branch, GA
Nice sponge, good value. This sponge is really helpful with getting out tough messes. It was a pretty good value, a little pricier than I am use to paying but worth it. It doesn't fall apart and helped me use less elbow grease. Would definitely recommend.
Kimberly K.
Kings Park, NY
I have a pack of these under my kitchen sink and bathroom sink at all times. They are great for anything really stuck on pots and pans as well as soap scum on the tub. It's abrasive enough to remove the stuck on mess but doesn't ruin the pots or grout.
Taylor W.
Oelwein, IA
I love this product I use it every time I wash the dishes. It lasts a long time, it has a nice clean smell when you first open it but once you use it for awhile the scent goes away.
Amanda O.
La Verkin, UT
I'm a scotch brite freak! I use them for everything from scrubbing floors and tubs to washing dishes and walls. These are great because they are made from recycled materials too.
Katrina J.
Washington, DC
I am so thrilled the holidays are here. Having family and friends to share my home with also makes me happy. But of course you have to do all that deep cleaning that you overlooked since Spring cleaning.

No worry there. Just a lil hint though. If you are trying to keep your family heirlooms at their best then you want to use the new Scotch-Brite greener clean natural fiber non-scratch scrub sponge. It has helped make all of my furniture shine but not damaged any of the wood. Have also used it in washing my crystal which scratches so easy. But still shines for me without any mars.

I love knowing that my home can be at it's best while I am also able to keep 'green'. I am not using paper towels that I have to throw away nor a cleaning product that is harming the earth. Perfect for today's homes. Just look at the wood shine!
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?