Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #45 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Heather N.
Great little sponges. We're all familiar with the green and yellow sponges but these are just as durable but if memory serves, they're the "green" version. Still dishwasher safe and reusable.
Brian D.
In our household we always use the standard scotch brite sponge (yellow sponge with a green scrub side). It's very cheap but it seems to get disgusting pretty fast. Fortunately we don't have to use them much due to our dishwasher. It's cheap and effective but keep in mind they don't seem to last long.
SARAH L.
Windom, TX
I USE THESE OFTEN. THEY DON'T SCRATCH MY POTS AND PANS YET THEY STILL CLEAN THEM WITH LITTLE EFFORT. I RINSE ALL OF MY DISHES AND CLEAN STUCK ON FOOD BEFORE I PUT THEM IN THE DISHWASHER. THIS IS BY FAR THE MOST EFFECTIVE AND REASONABLY PRICED SPONGE I HAVE FOUND.
Brittney H.
Flowery Branch, GA
Nice sponge, good value. This sponge is really helpful with getting out tough messes. It was a pretty good value, a little pricier than I am use to paying but worth it. It doesn't fall apart and helped me use less elbow grease. Would definitely recommend.
Taylor W.
Oelwein, IA
I love this product I use it every time I wash the dishes. It lasts a long time, it has a nice clean smell when you first open it but once you use it for awhile the scent goes away.
Katrina J.
Washington, DC
I am so thrilled the holidays are here. Having family and friends to share my home with also makes me happy. But of course you have to do all that deep cleaning that you overlooked since Spring cleaning.

No worry there. Just a lil hint though. If you are trying to keep your family heirlooms at their best then you want to use the new Scotch-Brite greener clean natural fiber non-scratch scrub sponge. It has helped make all of my furniture shine but not damaged any of the wood. Have also used it in washing my crystal which scratches so easy. But still shines for me without any mars.

I love knowing that my home can be at it's best while I am also able to keep 'green'. I am not using paper towels that I have to throw away nor a cleaning product that is harming the earth. Perfect for today's homes. Just look at the wood shine!
Kelly M.
Wethersfield, CT
I like these because they scrub just enough without scratching my surfaces. They can become stinky pretty fast if they aren't squeezed out well as they absorb a lot of the water. I would recommend because you get a value with the pack.
Amanda S.
Scotch Brite is the gold standard is sponges and I trust nothing else to clean my dishes. Really cuts down on the elbow grease and easily rids all dirt and debris without ruining any delicate cookware.
Dipali S.
Cambridge, MA
This sponge is very durable and great at cleaning all sorts of dishes, pots and pans. It is even great for cleaning surfaces. It is effective and goes a long way. It is green so helps too. I would buy this again. It is affordable. I wish it came in a bigger pack
Jacob P.
I don't just buy one when I go shopping, I buy the 6-pack because you never know how messy things are going to get! I love that it has a soft side for lighter messes and a hard side for scrubbing those pesky cooked on food messes.
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?