Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #39 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Jenny S.
Little Rock, AR
I don't have a bad thing to say about these sponges. I feel like they last longer than the original sponge and they actually clean pots and pans thanks to the tougher side.
Alexis S.
Bethlehem , PA
I love this. I was worried that it wouldn't hold up or wouldn't do as great of a job as I am used to with my older sponges I've used. I definitely will purchase again.
Skyler C.
Tulsa, OK
These are some of the best sponges I have used. They are more sturdy than other brands of sponges that I have tried. They do not fall apart as easily as other sponges.
Morgan B.
Conyers, GA
I love these sponges because they're easy to use, effective, and cost-efficient. I use these for any type of cleaning endeavor, and am always pleased with the results.
Jessica P.
Manhattan, KS
Reliable product that can stand everyday use and not breakdown and go limp. It's designed for easy cleaning and you can feel good about the environment while doing it.
Ashley S.
Charleston, TN
These work very well at cleaning grease and grime off of very dirty dishes. They however don't last as long as I would like them to. But they are the best you can find.
Whitney M.
Naperville, IL
I like these sponges for daily dishes. They don't last as long, which is fine with me. I like the environmental aspect and it reminds me i should change out my sponge!
April W.
Palm Bay, FL
These sponges are a little pricey but sadly anything that's good for the Earth such as biodegradable sponges is going to be pretty pricey they work like a charm they get down in the grit I love using these when I wash dishes
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
Very nice sponges. These sponges work on all types of surfaces. Really good at working out garbage in between the cracks of a surface. I would recommend this product.
Maricruz R.
Covington, GA
This brand of sponges last very long and they are great with cleaning dishes. It's definitely worth it rather than buying cheap sponges that leave your dishes smelling bad
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?