Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #46 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
Very nice sponges. These sponges work on all types of surfaces. Really good at working out garbage in between the cracks of a surface. I would recommend this product.
Maricruz R.
Covington, GA
This brand of sponges last very long and they are great with cleaning dishes. It's definitely worth it rather than buying cheap sponges that leave your dishes smelling bad
Megan M.
Newport, NH
These are my favorite sponges! Price wise they are very comparable to regular sponges. I love that they're greener, and cleaner. Free from harsh chemicals and dies!
Mattea K.
I love this product! It really comes in handy when doing the dishes by hand! I use the same sponge for many days at a time! It is very effective when doing dishes, and it really gets the job done. I love the smell as well!
Kimberly K.
Kings Park, NY
I have a pack of these under my kitchen sink and bathroom sink at all times. They are great for anything really stuck on pots and pans as well as soap scum on the tub. It's abrasive enough to remove the stuck on mess but doesn't ruin the pots or grout.
Melissa A.
I love these sponges! I use them on my ceramic non stick pans (not cheap) and there's not 1 scratch on them after washing them hundreds of times with these sponges!
Maddie A.
These sponges worked great, didn't fall apart like some do. Good price. They scrubbed everything well but it wasn't too rough on dishes. Good scent too. Nothing bad to say about them, I would definitely buy again.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
I really like the fact that this sponge is made with 'green' recycled components. So not only are you cleaning the area, but you can feel good about doing it also.
Sara G.
North Port, FL
Non-scratch scrubbing fibers are made from 50% natural agave plant
Sponge contains 100% natural materials, Of which 23% is recycled paper
Non-Scratch Cleaning
Sanitize in the dishwasher & reuse, I recommend it and would buy again
Tynish F.
Bellwood , IL
These are my great to sponges for my kitchen. A little spray with these sponges and my job is made so easy. I use them toss them and viola my kitchen is nice and clean. I normally purchase these from Walmart or Target.
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?