Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #45 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge
In my opinion its just an average cleaning sponge does the job bought it from target and it was affordable its not something different and does get smelly after using it several times and leaving it damp i wouldn't buy it again
Whitney M.
Naperville, IL
I like these sponges for daily dishes. They don't last as long, which is fine with me. I like the environmental aspect and it reminds me i should change out my sponge!
Morgan B.
Conyers, GA
I love these sponges because they're easy to use, effective, and cost-efficient. I use these for any type of cleaning endeavor, and am always pleased with the results.
Ashley S.
Charleston, TN
These work very well at cleaning grease and grime off of very dirty dishes. They however don't last as long as I would like them to. But they are the best you can find.
April W.
Palm Bay, FL
These sponges are a little pricey but sadly anything that's good for the Earth such as biodegradable sponges is going to be pretty pricey they work like a charm they get down in the grit I love using these when I wash dishes
Skyler C.
Tulsa , OK
These are some of the best sponges I have used. They are more sturdy than other brands of sponges that I have tried. They do not fall apart as easily as other sponges.
Alexis S.
Bethlehem, PA
I love this. I was worried that it wouldn't hold up or wouldn't do as great of a job as I am used to with my older sponges I've used. I definitely will purchase again.
Jessica P.
Manhattan, KS
Reliable product that can stand everyday use and not breakdown and go limp. It's designed for easy cleaning and you can feel good about the environment while doing it.
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
Very nice sponges. These sponges work on all types of surfaces. Really good at working out garbage in between the cracks of a surface. I would recommend this product.
Shadeja F.
Laurel, MD
I don't like sponges to begin with. But what can I say a sponge is a sponge . These are better than the 99 cent ones they don't fall apart as easily as most others do
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?