Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #39 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Rachel C.
These are my favorite sponges. I love to clean the bathroom with them. I can use the scrubby aide for stains and the soft side for everything else. And they are so inexpensive.
Jenifer V.
I think it's the best of all sponges . We have always used at home. It is good material. It is tough. We use more than three times a day and still their quality of life is long.
Melissa V.
Charleston, AR
Scotch Brite is my go-to brand for sponges. These work great! If I have something hard to get off, my Scotch Brite Greener Clean will help me get it off. They are good sponges!
Jennifer N.
San Pablo, CA
I have been wanting to try a new sponge and when I went to the store these were on sale so I grabbed them. They were okay just felt like I wasn't cleaning my dishes that we'll
Shuaniqua D.
Nolanville, TX
Scotch-Brite Cleaning sponges are really the only sponges I know. My mom used the and now I do. They hold up to the tough food that doesn't want to leave and my pots and pans.
Rashmy T.
Los Angeles, CA
There are two sides of the sponge. The coarser side can be used for cleaning cast iron skillets or steel utensils. The softer side can be used for washing ceramic plates and microwave glasses so as to not get any scratches on them
Kim S.
Such a small and light sponge, but the impact it has only the dirtiest of dishes is simply amazing. This sponge combined with dish soap works wonders. Definitely recommend.
Debbie H.
I don't really look for different kinds of spibges. Typically price and quality I'd what I loom for. I always seem to go back this brand so I would suggest these to a friend !
In my opinion its just an average cleaning sponge does the job bought it from target and it was affordable its not something different and does get smelly after using it several times and leaving it damp i wouldn't buy it again
Lisa B.
Boca raton, FL
This is a pretty decent sponge. Not too much different from the other sponges that have a scrubby side, but it does tend to stay intact longer and the scrubby part is a little bit more abrasive.
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?