Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #39 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Erica S.
Sioux City, IA
This is our go to for dishes, counters, tables, bathrooms, floors-everything! The sponge side gets everyone clean and the green scratchy side is great when Somethin just won't come off
Sara L.
Phoenix, AZ
I remember growing up and my mom using these sponges and us kids using them when we were forced to do the dishes, have bought them ever since and have never had any problems with them
Karen G.
Raleigh, NC
I mean it;s a songe. It does its job. The green part is really effective at scrubbing away food that has stuck overnight. I don't reall yknow any cons to a sponge. Pretty good value.
hailey g.
These work great for scrubbing up tough messes. They work great however when finished using it it takes awhile for it to dry. They are very cheap and you can use them over and over again. With the right cleanser it makes everything smell good..
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA
I wasn't in love with these sponges. I appreciate a company trying to get more "green" or "eco friendly" but at what cost? The sponge seemed to break down much faster making it a poor value.
Joi T.
Lynn, MA
Great product and good for the environment. It does leave brown stuff all over the place you cleaned but no biggie. It is ver effective and would I would purchase this item again.
Meagan H.
While we prefer to use environmentally friendly products, this one didn't stand up. The sponge started to fall apart upon the second use. Fine for countertop cleaning. Not dishes.
iliana r.
Lithonia, GA
I use this product on a daily . every thing i clean i use this. i usually get it from walmart or CVS. after the first 4 uses i throw it way. so i buy 3 packs at a time every week.
Paulina D.
Philadelphia, PA
Really great sponge! It has a rough side which helps get rid of the bits of food that get stuck to your plates and pans if you don't clean them immediately. They last a good amount of time, though they do start getting smelly after a while.
Julia L.
Flushing, NY
Best sponges ever. Scotch-Brite lasts our household a long time (and we have 6 people, so that's a lot of dishes). You can really tell the difference in quality with these sponges.
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?