Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #45 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Karen G.
Raleigh, NC
I mean it;s a songe. It does its job. The green part is really effective at scrubbing away food that has stuck overnight. I don't reall yknow any cons to a sponge. Pretty good value.
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA
I wasn't in love with these sponges. I appreciate a company trying to get more "green" or "eco friendly" but at what cost? The sponge seemed to break down much faster making it a poor value.
iliana r.
Lithonia, GA
I use this product on a daily . every thing i clean i use this. i usually get it from walmart or CVS. after the first 4 uses i throw it way. so i buy 3 packs at a time every week.
Joi T.
Lynn, MA
Great product and good for the environment. It does leave brown stuff all over the place you cleaned but no biggie. It is ver effective and would I would purchase this item again.
Paulina D.
Philadelphia, PA
Really great sponge! It has a rough side which helps get rid of the bits of food that get stuck to your plates and pans if you don't clean them immediately. They last a good amount of time, though they do start getting smelly after a while.
Meagan H.
While we prefer to use environmentally friendly products, this one didn't stand up. The sponge started to fall apart upon the second use. Fine for countertop cleaning. Not dishes.
Julia L.
Flushing, NY
Best sponges ever. Scotch-Brite lasts our household a long time (and we have 6 people, so that's a lot of dishes). You can really tell the difference in quality with these sponges.
Jenifer V.
I think it's the best of all sponges . We have always used at home. It is good material. It is tough. We use more than three times a day and still their quality of life is long.
Rachel C.
These are my favorite sponges. I love to clean the bathroom with them. I can use the scrubby aide for stains and the soft side for everything else. And they are so inexpensive.
Shuaniqua D.
Nolanville, TX
Scotch-Brite Cleaning sponges are really the only sponges I know. My mom used the and now I do. They hold up to the tough food that doesn't want to leave and my pots and pans.
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?