Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #45 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Kate S.
I have a huge pack of these because I love them so much. I constantly clean as I bake a lot so I have gone through tons of these & they are a great quality sponge I will continue to buy.
Princessmarlena D.
Palmdale, CA
I buy these once a month . They are affordable and thats all that matters. I usually buy them at walmart. They are always easy to find. They dont really have a smell to me. They are a good size to fit in my palm. I think other people should buy them.
Our N.
Menomonee Falls, WI
I love using organic type products to help clean my house. I bought this at my local Target but I first received this product in a Pinch Me package. I cut this up into smaller squares so it could last longer. I would love to have this be washer safe.
Sara L.
Phoenix, AZ
I remember growing up and my mom using these sponges and us kids using them when we were forced to do the dishes, have bought them ever since and have never had any problems with them
Erica S.
Sioux City, IA
This is our go to for dishes, counters, tables, bathrooms, floors-everything! The sponge side gets everyone clean and the green scratchy side is great when Somethin just won't come off
Karla B.
Love these sponges! I use them to clean everything from my shower to pots and pans.. They work wonders removing buildup on nonstick pans without scratching the surface and ruining it.
Karen G.
Raleigh, NC
I mean it;s a songe. It does its job. The green part is really effective at scrubbing away food that has stuck overnight. I don't reall yknow any cons to a sponge. Pretty good value.
hailey g.
These work great for scrubbing up tough messes. They work great however when finished using it it takes awhile for it to dry. They are very cheap and you can use them over and over again. With the right cleanser it makes everything smell good..
Paulina D.
Philadelphia, PA
Really great sponge! It has a rough side which helps get rid of the bits of food that get stuck to your plates and pans if you don't clean them immediately. They last a good amount of time, though they do start getting smelly after a while.
iliana r.
Lithonia, GA
I use this product on a daily . every thing i clean i use this. i usually get it from walmart or CVS. after the first 4 uses i throw it way. so i buy 3 packs at a time every week.
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?