Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #45 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Deberah C.
Anderson, IN
I use these to clean everything. They do a great job on dishes. The pros are you can clean a lot of different things. I have one in kitchen as well in the bathroom. Has a great fresh scent . I buy 3 every month cause I like to have fresh ones all the time.
Yoselin C.
Louisville, KY
For the first day was hard (good) but then 3 days later was really soft and star peeling from the sponge in parts I through this one is going to be better and heavy dirty but I don't know
Lena B.
Redmond, WA
They're sponges. They're fine. There's nothing to say. They get moldy after a month, you throw them away. They're cheap, they clean your dishes, and when you're done you get rid of them. You don't need to buy the name brand. They're sponges. It's fine.
Kate S.
I have a huge pack of these because I love them so much. I constantly clean as I bake a lot so I have gone through tons of these & they are a great quality sponge I will continue to buy.
Mandy B.
I go through sponges every 1-2 months. This product is great! It doesn't fall apart and with stands scrubbing cooked on food. They are a good price and can be found at any grocery store.
Sara L.
Plainfield, IL
I remember growing up and my mom using these sponges and us kids using them when we were forced to do the dishes, have bought them ever since and have never had any problems with them
Erica S.
Sioux City, IA
This is our go to for dishes, counters, tables, bathrooms, floors-everything! The sponge side gets everyone clean and the green scratchy side is great when Somethin just won't come off
Our N.
Menomonee Falls, WI
I love using organic type products to help clean my house. I bought this at my local Target but I first received this product in a Pinch Me package. I cut this up into smaller squares so it could last longer. I would love to have this be washer safe.
Karla B.
Love these sponges! I use them to clean everything from my shower to pots and pans.. They work wonders removing buildup on nonstick pans without scratching the surface and ruining it.
Princessmarlena D.
Palmdale, CA
I buy these once a month . They are affordable and thats all that matters. I usually buy them at walmart. They are always easy to find. They dont really have a smell to me. They are a good size to fit in my palm. I think other people should buy them.
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?