Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #39 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Kathryn K.
New Lebanon, OH
Love these sponges. You can throw them in the dishwasher and they come out sanitized so you can keep using them. Feel good about them being greener than other sponges. I would buy them again and again!
Taylor W.
Anchorage, AK
I have no complaints about this product. It's cheap and it works and that's all I care about. They last a while I think. I can't really compare it to other sponges because this is the only brand I've ever really used. I will continue to use it and I'll recommend it to others.
Lindsay M.
Huntington Beach, CA
These sponges are fine. They do their job and don't fall apart too easily. I like how reasonable a big pack of them are because it is easy to dispose of them without guilt when I feel they have been used too much for continued use. The scrubber side is handy for heavy duty.
Pooja P.
Secaucus, NJ
These sponges are great for cleaning off dirty dishes. They do not leave that muggy scent in your sink after washing your dishes. II is very easy to buy it in any local supermarket and very affordable.
Jennie S.
San Diego, CA
Scotch-Brite Grenner Clean Cleaning Sponges are very good to use. The price for these are very affordable and they are good quality. There are rarely any cons about this products, they are very effective and I will continue to buy this product.
Kristen L.
Palm Coast, FL
They last and don't stink . Cuts the great a little pricey at target but that's okay . Gets the dishes clean and what more can you really ask for. Check for coupons better then buying off brands
Max B.
Kearny, NJ
Long lasting and affordable!The dual sides allows to get rid of those tough to remove stains. Absorbs a lot of water so you may have to give it a good squeeze from time to time during use. Multi functional also so can be used for various items other than dish cleaning.
Used Scotch-Brite Greener to clean my stove and oven. It worked like a charm. It removed all grease and residue that built up over time. I would highly recommend for kitchen and bathroom clean up. Even after it was used, it lasted for 4-4 more heavy duty cleans.
Brittany M.
Morgantown, WV
I'm into anything that's "greener" I actually wash and reuse these quite a few times. (Throw them in the washer with your towels and they'll still last a while) the cost is pretty reasonable.
Francesca P.
Peoria, IL
Green cleaning!! I really like these sponges, and they are pretty cost effective. These ones are harder to find, but worth it. Unfortunately they don't last as long as I would like, so you might want to stock up!
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?