Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #44 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Christiana E.
Nashua, NH
Pretty good sponges! They get off some tough messes when we scrub the plates at home before throwing them in the dishwasher. Kind of feel like it's hard to rate sponges though they're all kind of the same!
Maggie L.
Cambridge, WI
This is a good product but it isn't anything that special to call home about. I just find that it does its job and nothing more. I bought this at my local grocer and I would recommend this to others I guess.
Bronwyn L.
Portland, OR
I like using the greener option of products as often as I can so when I saw that there were greener sponges out there I decided to give them a try. These work just as great as a normal sponge and I'll continue to choose these over the others because they are better for the environment.
Lisa F.
Sturgeon Bay , WI
I like these sponges. I feel that they don't get smelly and they do a great job cleaning everything. I think they are a good value and can be found with a coupon at times. I would recommend this to others.
Ana P.
Clayton, NC
This is the only sponge I buy. It seems to be the only one that scrubs well and I like that it has a soft side also. The only drawback that I have is that it smells funky. Has kind of like a fishy smell.
Mo Mommy Mo ..
Scotch brite has the best quality and performance sponges that I have used. I use them for dishes and cleaning around the house (separately of course) and I always choose scotch brite as my go to sponge.
Kim K.
Tamaqua, PA
I like the fact that it has a soft side & a scrub side! If something is stuck in my pans the scrub sides takes it off, while I finish with the soft side! Makes me feel as though my tub & sink are clean.
Jessica W.
Bogue chitto , MS
Love these sponges for cleaning, very effective, buy at my local Walmart, a good size for your hand for holding, I use it for cleaning all over the house, very effective and I will be buying this again.
Kylie H.
Moline, IL
This sponge does the trick. The first few times of use, I have no complaints. However, after about 4 uses, the sponge starts to smell, and it becomes difficult to use. The price is pretty good, I just don't like having to throw it away because of the smell after only a few uses.
Lindsay M.
Huntington Beach, CA
These sponges are fine. They do their job and don't fall apart too easily. I like how reasonable a big pack of them are because it is easy to dispose of them without guilt when I feel they have been used too much for continued use. The scrubber side is handy for heavy duty.
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?