Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #46 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Bronwyn L.
Portland, OR
I like using the greener option of products as often as I can so when I saw that there were greener sponges out there I decided to give them a try. These work just as great as a normal sponge and I'll continue to choose these over the others because they are better for the environment.
Kylie H.
Moline, IL
This sponge does the trick. The first few times of use, I have no complaints. However, after about 4 uses, the sponge starts to smell, and it becomes difficult to use. The price is pretty good, I just don't like having to throw it away because of the smell after only a few uses.
Mo Mommy Mo ..
Scotch brite has the best quality and performance sponges that I have used. I use them for dishes and cleaning around the house (separately of course) and I always choose scotch brite as my go to sponge.
Ana P.
Clayton, NC
This is the only sponge I buy. It seems to be the only one that scrubs well and I like that it has a soft side also. The only drawback that I have is that it smells funky. Has kind of like a fishy smell.
Lisa F.
Sturgeon Bay , WI
I like these sponges. I feel that they don't get smelly and they do a great job cleaning everything. I think they are a good value and can be found with a coupon at times. I would recommend this to others.
Megan P.
I did not like these. We don't have a dishwasher so I use these to really clean my dishes. The fibers from the rough side come off on everything and stick to the dishes. They also can rinse out very well and it seems like they become smelly much sooner than other sponges I use.
Kim K.
Tamaqua, PA
I like the fact that it has a soft side & a scrub side! If something is stuck in my pans the scrub sides takes it off, while I finish with the soft side! Makes me feel as though my tub & sink are clean.
Grace W.
Roanoke, VA
I used these sponges for cleaning my bathrooms and when cleaning in my kitchen. The scrubbing bristles seem to fall out and leave a mess. The bristles tend to stop falling out after the first couple of uses but I will buy a different type of sponge the next time I go to the store.
Jessica W.
Bogue chitto , MS
Love these sponges for cleaning, very effective, buy at my local Walmart, a good size for your hand for holding, I use it for cleaning all over the house, very effective and I will be buying this again.
Alyson T.
South Orange, NJ
Great sponge. I mean it does its job. Can't really complain about it.... all i do is use it for cleaning up the dishes after a meal. The rough scrub side is nice to clean the stubborn residue left on dishes. I wouldn't always buy this sponge though... honestly I would buy any,
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?