Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #39 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Camaree H.
Pittsburg, CA
The hard part of the sponge really help get up stuff that is stuck it is a good value it doesn't have a sent to it I don't think I bought it from Walmart and yes I would buy it again cause it really help get up messes
Jasemyne V.
These are the only sponges I use in my household. I use them for just about everything and everywhere. lol I use them in the tub, kitchen, floors, counters, toilet lol they're really well made. I buy them in bulk lol
Brittany J.
Greensburg, KY
I use these for my heavy duty scrubbing that I have to do. I really like them, I wish they were a little thicker, it does always get the job done and doesn't fall apart like some sponges do. I will continue to buy.
Crystal T.
Irving, TX
Unlike most sponges I have used in the past, this sponge is able to stick together and not fall apart after a few uses. It is a great buy and does its job. Scrub off medium to hard residue on dishes. If you are looking for heavy duty, this is not the one for you. Overall, I love this product.
Natalie D.
Fresno, CA
These are the original and still the best! There's two sides to it! The soft sponge and the hard scrubbing one! That is a bonus! Always good to have some in the house! Especially for the price! You can't beat it!
Sophia B.
Pollock Pines, CA
This is a good sponge. It has a soft side and a more rough side. It works very well and I have used it for several years. This sponge is very effective and I would highly recommend it. I would definitely buy again.
Kristina N.
Memphis, TN
These are great for getting stuck on grease and grime off of your cookware and your oven or stovetops. However, after about 6-8 uses, they become so worn out, that you have to throw them away. I still love the cleaning capabilities of them but for the money, I'm sure there are other options.
Brandi C.
There is nothing better to me than a good scrub pad to get the grungy leftovers off of the dinner plates and cookware. Love my Scotch-brite pads they always get the job done with little Soaking needing to be done.
Christiana E.
Nashua, NH
Pretty good sponges! They get off some tough messes when we scrub the plates at home before throwing them in the dishwasher. Kind of feel like it's hard to rate sponges though they're all kind of the same!
Bronwyn L.
Portland, OR
I like using the greener option of products as often as I can so when I saw that there were greener sponges out there I decided to give them a try. These work just as great as a normal sponge and I'll continue to choose these over the others because they are better for the environment.
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?