Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #39 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Aimee D.
I love that these are made with eco friendly ingredients. I appreciate that. But above that, these work wonderfully. Just as well as normal sponges and the price is pretty much the same. Doesn't scratch pans, and gets things clean easy.
Eileen T.
Bronx, NY
This is a classic brand in my household and when they came out with greener versions I was excited but skeptical about it. I'm happy to report these work as great as their original sponges they just happen to be better for the environment!
Alexis F.
La Mesa, CA
Scotch Brite makes a great cleaning sponge. The Greener Clean sponge has a rough side that's great for tackling stuck on grease or sticky messes on kitchen counter tops. The price point is also pretty nice. These are worth having around.
Kayla B.
If you need a good sponge to help you around the house, Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaning Sponges are the perfect sponge for you! It works great, gets things clean with no to little fuss, and it doesn't stink like many other Sponges do.
Emma H.
My family swears by these sponges. They are easy to scrub with and using the green side we are able to get off even tough stains. They don't tear up my dishes at all and make things super clean before I stick them in the dishwasher.
Rebecca D.
Lancaster, OH
These fall apart so easily. They're very cheap, but I'd spend extra money on something else. Very disappointing. I get these at Kroger or carnival foods, places like that. I wouldn't buy these again, they don't work very well.
Ariel K.
These are just an ordinary sponge to me. I thought they would be better since made with a different product, but hey what more can you ask for from a sponge. Kind of pricey for something that has t be replaced every few weeks
Kristin C.
Gower, MO
These sponges made it so easy to clean and wash dishes. It got food stuck on dishes after twenty-four hours come off with minimal effort. They were cheap and you can purchase them at any store that sells cleaning supplies. I recommend this product to anyone who needs to find an easier way to clean things.
Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, MN
Used this to clean off mold from my windows and it really helped! I was worried it wouldn't be strong enough to hold up and I was def not disappointed. I would def buy again and use this. It also helps that it's eco friendly.
Grecia O.
Ridgewood , NY
will never get tired of using this sponges. they are soft on one side and scrubs from the other, love love love it. I have tried other brands but saddle bad quality but Scotch-brite is the best no need to try others i will stay this this ones in my sink
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?