Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #47 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Natalie D.
Fresno, CA
These are the original and still the best! There's two sides to it! The soft sponge and the hard scrubbing one! That is a bonus! Always good to have some in the house! Especially for the price! You can't beat it!
Sophia B.
Pollock Pines, CA
This is a good sponge. It has a soft side and a more rough side. It works very well and I have used it for several years. This sponge is very effective and I would highly recommend it. I would definitely buy again.
Brittany J.
Greensburg , KY
I use these for my heavy duty scrubbing that I have to do. I really like them, I wish they were a little thicker, it does always get the job done and doesn't fall apart like some sponges do. I will continue to buy.
Brandi C.
There is nothing better to me than a good scrub pad to get the grungy leftovers off of the dinner plates and cookware. Love my Scotch-brite pads they always get the job done with little Soaking needing to be done.
Kristina N.
Memphis, TN
These are great for getting stuck on grease and grime off of your cookware and your oven or stovetops. However, after about 6-8 uses, they become so worn out, that you have to throw them away. I still love the cleaning capabilities of them but for the money, I'm sure there are other options.
Maggie L.
Cambridge, WI
This is a good product but it isn't anything that special to call home about. I just find that it does its job and nothing more. I bought this at my local grocer and I would recommend this to others I guess.
Christiana E.
Nashua, NH
Pretty good sponges! They get off some tough messes when we scrub the plates at home before throwing them in the dishwasher. Kind of feel like it's hard to rate sponges though they're all kind of the same!
Arianne D.
These are pretty simple sponges. They are affordable and come with many in a package. We go through them quick though. They get dirty and ware down fast. It's more difficult to use these than ones with the handles. I won't be buying these, I prefer more long lasting ones with handles
Bronwyn L.
Portland, OR
I like using the greener option of products as often as I can so when I saw that there were greener sponges out there I decided to give them a try. These work just as great as a normal sponge and I'll continue to choose these over the others because they are better for the environment.
Chloe B.
Salem, OR
This is a good quality sponge, it does what it's supposed to do and doesn't break down too quickly. I love that it's greener than other sponges and it's the only kind my mom gets. Comparable price point too.
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?