Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #45 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Kayla B.
If you need a good sponge to help you around the house, Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaning Sponges are the perfect sponge for you! It works great, gets things clean with no to little fuss, and it doesn't stink like many other Sponges do.
Rebecca D.
Lancaster, OH
These fall apart so easily. They're very cheap, but I'd spend extra money on something else. Very disappointing. I get these at Kroger or carnival foods, places like that. I wouldn't buy these again, they don't work very well.
Ariel K.
These are just an ordinary sponge to me. I thought they would be better since made with a different product, but hey what more can you ask for from a sponge. Kind of pricey for something that has t be replaced every few weeks
Grecia O.
Ridgewood , NY
will never get tired of using this sponges. they are soft on one side and scrubs from the other, love love love it. I have tried other brands but saddle bad quality but Scotch-brite is the best no need to try others i will stay this this ones in my sink
Kristin C.
Gower, MO
These sponges made it so easy to clean and wash dishes. It got food stuck on dishes after twenty-four hours come off with minimal effort. They were cheap and you can purchase them at any store that sells cleaning supplies. I recommend this product to anyone who needs to find an easier way to clean things.
Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, MN
Used this to clean off mold from my windows and it really helped! I was worried it wouldn't be strong enough to hold up and I was def not disappointed. I would def buy again and use this. It also helps that it's eco friendly.
Jasemyne V.
Chicago , IL
These are the only sponges I use in my household. I use them for just about everything and everywhere. lol I use them in the tub, kitchen, floors, counters, toilet lol they're really well made. I buy them in bulk lol
Camaree H.
Pittsburg, CA
The hard part of the sponge really help get up stuff that is stuck it is a good value it doesn't have a sent to it I don't think I bought it from Walmart and yes I would buy it again cause it really help get up messes
Natalie D.
Fresno, CA
These are the original and still the best! There's two sides to it! The soft sponge and the hard scrubbing one! That is a bonus! Always good to have some in the house! Especially for the price! You can't beat it!
Sophia B.
Pollock Pines, CA
This is a good sponge. It has a soft side and a more rough side. It works very well and I have used it for several years. This sponge is very effective and I would highly recommend it. I would definitely buy again.
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?