Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #39 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Sammy H.
Farmington, CT
Great for my stainless steel pots and pans that need that extra scrub to get stuck-on food off. Works just like...a sponge should! Good value, I replace often as I find sponges get very smelly very quickly! Good for when you need that extra tough clean.
Justine V.
These work well for cleaning and scrubbing, but they are a little thin and wear out easily. I guess that's why so many come in a pack. They're always handy to have around when I'm cleaning. They work well on sinks or showers. I wouldn't use them on pots and pans as it would scratch them.
Aimee W.
These sponges work great on pots and pots and hard to remove food and stains without damaging your pans or dishes. I have been using them for years and can't imagine using a different sponge. They also work excellent for cleaning ovens and stove tops.
Cassandra M.
Buffalo, MN
I love these only issue they get Stinky fast. They are great for getting over food and oil in combo with dawn dishsoakp it's amazing. The sent is fine until you use them. Effective and disappointed. Yes I will buy again. I buy them from Walmart.
Meg N.
Minneapolis, MN
As far as I know these are just regular sponges. I usually use a scrub brush, but these seem to do the trick for cleaning the counters. I think a sponge is a sponge any way you color it, but they were on sale so I grabbed them and I liked them!
Taís P.
Arlington , VA
I like because is really cleaner. The others that i tryied here, didn't clean good, and still left food on the dishes. So, for me it is the best, and i always and only buy this kind. Was effective and i always recommend because i have to see dirty dishes
Kayla T.
Royse City, TX
These sponges are great for washing dishes or even scrubbing areas that need a good clean. They are not very pricey and they come in a package with multiple sponges in them. They are relatively effective and I would most definitely buy them again.
Cristina P.
Carlsbad, CA
I have been using these cleaning sponges since the beginning of time. I like that they have a rough green patchy side as well as a soft side for various kinds of dishes and to remove different kinds of grime. It's a multipurpose tool all in one and a staple in m home.
Veronica P.
They don't last as long as a typical scotch-brite cleaning sponge but they are better for the environment so I can't complain. We need to take better care of our planet earth. I will gladly buy these again. Work and don't scratch things up.
Melissa Z.
Love these sponges. They work really well and are very affordable. I buy them at the Market Basket down the street from my home. They seem to fall apart a little bit faster than other sponges but for the price, they work pretty well! I recommend
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?