Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #46 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Sammy H.
Farmington , CT
Great for my stainless steel pots and pans that need that extra scrub to get stuck-on food off. Works just like...a sponge should! Good value, I replace often as I find sponges get very smelly very quickly! Good for when you need that extra tough clean.
Aimee W.
These sponges work great on pots and pots and hard to remove food and stains without damaging your pans or dishes. I have been using them for years and can't imagine using a different sponge. They also work excellent for cleaning ovens and stove tops.
Taís P.
Arlington , VA
I like because is really cleaner. The others that i tryied here, didn't clean good, and still left food on the dishes. So, for me it is the best, and i always and only buy this kind. Was effective and i always recommend because i have to see dirty dishes
Justine V.
These work well for cleaning and scrubbing, but they are a little thin and wear out easily. I guess that's why so many come in a pack. They're always handy to have around when I'm cleaning. They work well on sinks or showers. I wouldn't use them on pots and pans as it would scratch them.
Melissa Z.
Love these sponges. They work really well and are very affordable. I buy them at the Market Basket down the street from my home. They seem to fall apart a little bit faster than other sponges but for the price, they work pretty well! I recommend
Veronica P.
They don't last as long as a typical scotch-brite cleaning sponge but they are better for the environment so I can't complain. We need to take better care of our planet earth. I will gladly buy these again. Work and don't scratch things up.
Cristina P.
Carlsbad, CA
I have been using these cleaning sponges since the beginning of time. I like that they have a rough green patchy side as well as a soft side for various kinds of dishes and to remove different kinds of grime. It's a multipurpose tool all in one and a staple in m home.
Alexis F.
La Mesa, CA
Scotch Brite makes a great cleaning sponge. The Greener Clean sponge has a rough side that's great for tackling stuck on grease or sticky messes on kitchen counter tops. The price point is also pretty nice. These are worth having around.
Aimee D.
I love that these are made with eco friendly ingredients. I appreciate that. But above that, these work wonderfully. Just as well as normal sponges and the price is pretty much the same. Doesn't scratch pans, and gets things clean easy.
Eileen T.
Bronx, NY
This is a classic brand in my household and when they came out with greener versions I was excited but skeptical about it. I'm happy to report these work as great as their original sponges they just happen to be better for the environment!
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?