Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #39 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

Susan G.
Gretna, LA
My go-to day to day sponge for dishes and even brief cleanup on the tub or sink. Nice cushy side and scrubby side. Inexpensive and holds up better than some of the cheap ones. I always throw it out before it wears out. Never had any issues. Would recommend
Mariela M.
Tustin, CA
I've used Scotch-Brite cleaning sponges ever since I was little. My mom always had them and now I use them too at my home. They are the best cleaning sponges out there and they always get the job done. I would recommend to others. The price is great too.
Tara W.
West Monroe, LA
I absolutely love these sponges. They are the only ones I use. They scrub really well. Plus, they are super durable and last for a long time. When they get too dirty, you can stick them in your dishwasher, and they come out clean and ready to use again!
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the scotch-brite brand scrub sponges. We go through sponges all of the time at my house. Come to think of it I'm not really sure why. Maybe we cook too often or are just too messy. Anyway, these sponges are durable, inexpensive, and well, greener!
Abby G.
I love these sponges! They last forever. Usually come in a pack of 3 or 4. They do their job well and the scrubby part is really good at getting hard foods to scrub off! They don't retain the smell of old foods or other things. I always buy these when I run out.
Kimberly H.
Winfield, TN
I love Scotch Brite. The are the only sponges I will buy. If I can't get that brand then I won't get one. They ahve a nice scent and they clean very well. I got mine at our local walmart and they price is really good. I would recommend this to others.
Tiffany C.
Mobile, AL
This is my go to sponge! But I have used other Scotch-Brite sponges and have been happy with them also. Great weight but not too stiff that I can't squeeze it into the corners of whatever I'm cleaning. Last a long time and never fall apart or start to peel away. Highly recommend, weather it's for cleaning dishes or general cleaning around the house.
Kristina H.
I wan never really a sponge person until I used these. I always felt sponges carried bacteria and never really cleaned that well. These changed my mind the first time I used them. They work great and I really like that they are green cleaning sponges
Kelsea D.
Love these sponges for daily cleaning. They are all natural which makes me feel better about the production. When I feel they are getting too much bacteria, I pop them in the microwave for a little bit to kill anything in there :) Highly recommended.
Chelsea L.
Tigard, OR
We used the sponges frequently to clean metal products that we were shipping out nation wide. Great price, good quality, I would recommend this sponge for a lot of cleaning needs. Works wonders for the products we used it on. Definitely give it a try.
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?