Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Nicole (Nikki) D.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge uploaded by Heather S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Scotch-brite greener clean cleaning sponge see more...

norisbel m.
Tampa, FL
It's good to wash the dishes or simply to clean up any dirt, what I do not like is that after using it catch a stinky smell. With just use it once or twice. So you have to change it very often.
Seda D.
Orlando, FL
i actually love these sponges, they last for such a long time. theyre not too expensive and theyre great for the enviroment. I bought them at walmart, they looked interesting so I tried them out. they didnt stand out from other sponges ive used necessarily but they didnt disappoint me either.
Chelsea G.
These sponges work just as well as regular sponges for washing dishes and cleaning spots that need to be scrubbed. I usually find them at Target. I love that they are a more environmentally safe product which makes me feel better about using something disposable. Excellent product.
Caity M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This gets the job done. Not much elbow grease needed to get stains off hard wood/marble areas, if need be. I have a pack for dishes usually and a pack for counter space. They are so cheap and well valued I usually don't buy another brand. Would for sure recommend to others.
Kristen L.
Lafayette, IN
I dont go without these
They are green(earth) friendly and sre tough sponges. As opposed to others that last a week,-begin to smell and fall apart...THESE DO NOT.I PROMISE THAT THIS IS NOT A PRODUCT YOU WANT TO PASS ON.
Taylor N.
Tempe, AZ
I love the Greener Clean line from Scotch-Brite. The light beige sponges are regular everyday use, the darker brown ones are more scrubby. They work as well if not better than traditional non-green sponges, but have the added advantage of being dishwasher safe for disinfecting when you're done cleaning.
Sarah M.
Knoxville, TN
I like these despite the fact that they have scratched up my stove, stainless steel pots and counter, most of these scrubby type sponges seem to do so in my experience but maybe not as bad as this product does. I did not notice any dye bleeding as noted in another review. The sponge itself falls apart and scrubby part tends to separate from the sponge more quickly than the blue rectangular sponges of the same brand; they also tend to start to stink more quickly. The only dishwasher in the house is myself so I sanitize them by placing a wet sponge in the microwave for a minute or two (if they're not wet enough they'll burn and stink, not sure if they'll catch fire if they're too dry and left in too long). I guess I've just irrationally given this product four stars instead of three just because they are "environmentally friendly".

Hopefully these are actually more environmentally friendly than other sponges. I'm uncertain what chemicals are used in the manufacturing process, such to glue the scrubby part to the sponge, for example. Also what are the "natural materials" in this product? It mentions that the sponges contain 23% recycled paper, is this post consumer? The paper we recycle includes inks and dyes which may be toxic, plastic envelope windows, and store receipts (which often do contain bpa).
Mary-Kate M.
Guthrie, OK
They are sponges? So they do a very spongey job while being a good bang-for-buck. Also I trend to buy them in a pack so they are cheaper and my local Walmart sells them in a four pack. They are effective and they get the job done. I would buy again if they were on sale again.
Hannah C.
Lexington, KY
Scotch-Brite is the only sponge brand my house uses! They are long-lasting and durable, affordable, and get the job done! I have yet to find another sponge that works as well and lasts as long as a Scotch-Brite! I would recommend this brand to anyone!
Heather N.
Great little sponges. We're all familiar with the green and yellow sponges but these are just as durable but if memory serves, they're the "green" version. Still dishwasher safe and reusable.
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
How do these hold up? Do they start stinking?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sponge a green product?