BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Scotch-BriteĀ® Greener Clean.
4 pack.
Absorbent sponges.
Reusable money saving choice.
4 sponges.
3M.
4.7 IN x 3 IN (119 mm x 76 mm) EA. see more...

Jaimee S.
These are great sponges and I like that they're "green". I've gone through 2 of my 4 pack so far and have cleaned hella dishes and even my tiled shower! They don't scratch or scuff surfaces up like the normal scotch-brite sponges do, so that's another plus.
Evangilene G.
I love this brand and this just made it so much better by making it environmentally friendly. Price is also not bad. They last as long as the original with a better outcome.
Necarlys P.
miramar, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert
I just recently used the greener clean sponge and I was pleasantly surprised. It really works just as good as the regular sponges; if not better. It scrubs the grime off the dishes and soaks up spills on the counter. It even holds well when you put it in the dishwasher to clean. An added bonus is that it is better for our environment, you can reuse it and still get your kitchen clean. This is a great product I will definitely be buying more of these.
Sarah R.
Doral, FL
Are really soft. Perfect for the dishes because helps remove the dirty stuff but doesnt damage my things