Scotch-Brite Greener Clean 6 Pk. Non-Scratch Scrub Sponge uploaded by Tonya R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #43 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite greener clean 6 pk. Non-scratch scrub sponge see more...

Buy on Target
Laura S.
If your nature type of person these are the ones for you that are made from a bit of recycled stuff as I've heard from different YouTube videos and doing my research on them they're not hundred percent recycled but they contain at least some type of thing and they work just as great as the normal green ones so I wont to be too picky which ever one works works great, i would buy these again
Cristina S.
Menifee, CA
I LOVE that these sponges are "green" and they work quite well. They are available at most grocery stores! The only thing I didn't like was how dirty they look. They look dirty as soon as you take them out of the package, and continue to look dirtier as time goes by. I went through a whole pack in 2 weeks. I'm not sure how "green" that ends up being, but they work just as good as all Scotch products I have tried.
Gabe C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Was a bit skeptical at first because it didn't seem to really be all that tough. When I think of a scrub sponge I think that the scrub part should be really strong fealing. Well it made me a believer. No real effort needed to get tough burnt on food off a pan or dried stuff from the inside of a cup. And it makes me feel like I'm doing my part by being a bit greener with my purchases
Kim W.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! We used to go through so many paper towels! I was replacing the roll daily. But, since I started buying these my rolls last much longer. They absorb great and when they get nasty I just throw them into the dish washer or washing machine. Waste not, want not. Great product!
Melany W.
I use these sponges for almost everything in our home. I clean all kinds of surfaces with them, and they don't get too nasty. The best part is I can throw them in the wash with the dishrags and it comes clean and destroys germs, without the sponge falling apart.
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
Effective and more natural! I love these sponges for use in my kitchen, where I can feel comfortable that icky chemicals and whatnot aren't leaving their mark on the things my husband and I eat off of.

Great to have an affordable, more natural option.
Ursula B.
Lynchburg, VA
I enjoyed using these affordable and eco-friendly sponges especially in the kitchen and bathroom areas to effectively clean dishes or bathtub areas for a great value! Plus I like using something that I can recommend to fellow Moms that is low cost and ecofriendly
Blaire W.
Vienna , VA
Honestly these sponges last such a long time! You can buy them practically anywhere and I love how they are green and help the environment. Sometimes though, the sponge smells even though it's a new one but I'd buy it again
Ree J.
Saint Louis, MO
A bit pricier than your run of the mill cleaning sponge but it holds up to its advertisement on the packaging. I was able to scrub dishes, sink, stove, and table without scratching and also without waring away the sponge. I get rid of sponges after a week bc I'm a germophobe but it would have easily lasted longer.
Brittany B.
My fiance picked these up the other day all happy telling me he was doing his part for the environment lol the one thing I do like about them is that the soap seems to rinse out of them easier when you're done doing dishes then normal sponges but other than that I didn't really notice a huge difference other than price.
Christina A.