Scotch-Brite Extreme Scrub Sponge 1 pack uploaded by Maria R.

BY SCOTCH #78 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Find Housecleaning Tools at Target.com! Scotch-Brite Extreme Scrub Sponge 1 pack Color: Purple. see more...

Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Easily the best sponge ever. One of the things I hate about washing dishes is the horrendous smell that a sponge develops and then transfers to my hands. This sponge never smells like that. The scrubbing power is amazing. I can even get off the most stubborn stains with minimal effort, no elbow grease needed. Do be careful what you use them on, they can scratch. A good rule of thumb is to not use it to scrub anything you wouldn't use steel wool on.
Annette P.
I love these sponges. It removes baked on or dried up food with ease. I never experienced any damage to my dishes either, despite the extreme scrubbing surface. It also hasn't gotten smelly and I've been using it everyday for at least 2 months. Amazing! I just wish they were easier to find in stores.
Shan E.
I prefer just using the green scrubbing pads without a sponge but my family was able to try this sponge through Pinch Me and it really does a great job. My father remarked on how easily it removed stuck food from the crock pot and casserole dishes. This is all he buys now when it's time to replace.
Yvonne J.
I do not use sponges to clean stain or spills. I am a new customer for Scotch-Brite Extreme Scrub Sponge. I received a sample of the sponge and I have using it since. Perfect for my non-sticking cookware, slight spills, etc. I used a capful of bleach with my dish water, with the scrubs I can clean my counters & cabinet with an ease. Sturdy and the scrub is great. I am gonna purchased some more! I am a fan!
Aubin B.
Visalia , CA
I normally buy the cheap sponges with the scrubbing pad on the one side. I was always irritated with them because it seemed that with th first or second use the sponge and scrub pad would come apart. This sponge seems to hold up much better and it makes scrubbing those pans so much easier.
Passion B.
Usually I don't use sponges to clean stains or or messes in my home. But, after trying the Scotch-Brite Extreme Scrub Sponge, I just fell in love. I used it to clean out my microwave, wash dishes, and clean my stove. This sponge is so durable and easy to clean. The scrubbing part of the sponge really worked good on removing the caked on stains on my dishes, without even leaving a scratch. LOVE IT!!!!
Whitney F.
Go buy this NOW! I cannot say enough good things about this sponge. It got baked on messes off my pots and pans with little effort, cleaned my glass cook top to perfection (swear I have never seen it so clean) and made my porcelain sink a gorgeous white again! I used to buy another brand but received this as a sample and I will never buy another kind since trying this one.
Amanda D.
Cheshire, CT
I really enjoy this product. I feel like I did not have to use as much "elbow grease" when washing dishes. It seems to last quite a while too. I opened it several weeks ago, and it's still in pretty good shape. I would consider purchasing again.
Shannon C.
I received a free sample of this from Pinch Me. I typically use a brush for dishes but sometimes I will use Scotch-Brite original sponges. I didn't notice any difference between this sponge and the original sponges. It's still a good sponge, but I probably would not pay a premium price for it.
Hayli Z.
I got a free sample of the Scotch-Brite Extreme Sponge to try from PinchMe. It really came in handy when I needed to clean tough surfaces. I had burnt marks on a muffin tin that were easier to get off using the tough side of this sponge. I would say it worked pretty well and would get it again.