BeveragesAlcohol & MixersWhiskeyScotch-Brite
Scotch-Brite Dobie Scrub & Wipe Cloth

Scotch-Brite® Dobie™ Scrub & Wipe Cloth

by Scotch-Brite

The Scotch Brite Dobie Scrub and Wipe Cloth is flexible and fits into tight spaces. Use it with your favorite cleaning solution. The Scotch Brite Dobie Scrub and Wipe Cloth is the perfect for every job in your home. It has a long lasting scrubbing material and is reusable.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Scotch-Brite® Dobie™ Scrub & Wipe Cloth!
Christy B.
Lenexa, KS
I love using these! They're thin, so they are easy to fold and squeeze into glasses and they easily mold to the shape of whatever you're cleaning, so you're sure to get the surface. There's a handy netted side that's good when you need some more scrubbing power.
Sherry D.
Middleville
Purchased at: Target
I got this product as a giveaway. Loved it so much. I found it when grocery shopping. Bought a few of them. Improving on the product. I think this product needs to be on a 6 pack. The value was great under $ 3.00 for a 2 pack. This is awesome for us moms out there. They dry quickly. So gummy smelly sponge in the sink.
Alyssa M.
Fairbanks, AK
I have a constant stock of these. Thin enough to get small cups and strong enough for pans. One side is thing sponge and one side has plastic mesh scrubbing. Best of both worlds That comes in a two pack!
Maggie Z.
York
I bought these sponges and I really did not like them. They became too dirty and flimsy too easily. It wasn't possible to wring them out to clean them, therefore they didn't last me a long time. I'd recommend buying a thicker, more resilient sponge than this.
Kendra J.
Puyallup, WA
I love these! They are scrubbies on one side and a sponge on the other, so they are great for doing dishes! They are thin and flexible so they can get into smaller spaces, and I don't have to use multiple tools to clean the same pan.

Looking for your answer?