Scotch-Brite Dobie Cleaning Pad uploaded by Giselle N.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #55 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Three Pads - 4.3 in. x 2.6 in. x 0.5 in. Scours Without Scratching Dobie® cleans it all: Kitchen - All Teflon® and Silverstone® coated cookware, dishes and china, counter tops, aluminum and cast iron, enamel and porcelain, appliances, fruits and vegetables. Bathroom - Tile, shower door and fixtures. Household - Walls and spot cleans carpets. Clothing - Spot cleans clothing, suede shoes and hats. Automobiles - Cleans chrome and can be used to prepare tires and whitewalls for detailing. Removes insects from bumpers, grills and windows. Hands - Cleans grimy and greasy hands. Ideal for manicures and pedicures. Questions? Comments? Monday-Friday 8am-4pm CST Call or visit our website at 3M.com/Scotch-Brite see more...

Lisa H.
Seneca, SC
It cleans the toughest jobs while still upholding the quality. I can always rely on it to get the job done.
Joanne A.
Wilmington
My very favorite sponges they get the toughest crud off your dishes and great for cleaning as well. Love
Cassie F.
Appleton
Only sponge we buy anymore! Great scrubbing ability so easy to clean, just throw it in the dishwasher! I
Heather B.
Billerica, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I have no used this exact type of sponge, but I have used the regular one for dishes and it's my favorite
Alyssa F.
N Hollywood, CA
Works amazingly well on my nonstick and stainless steel cookware without being too harsh or damaging.
Ashley V.
I love using these on my non stick pots and pans. They don't scratch at all. These are my favorite.
Stephanie K.
Huntersville
I have to have these to do my dishes only way they will get clean and aren't terribly expensive
Candace S.
Refuse to use any other sponge. These gently clean away tough food. They are easily kept clean.
Cherry J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are great for cleaning dishes a well as pots and pans. They really get the job done
Ruthann H.
Menahga
You need these for your tough messes. I love them. They save my fingernails, too! Bonus!
Heather B.