Scotch-Brite Dobie Cleaning Pad uploaded by Giselle N.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #21 in Cleaning Tools

Three Pads - 4.3 in. x 2.6 in. x 0.5 in. Scours Without Scratching Dobie® cleans it all: Kitchen - All Teflon® and Silverstone® coated cookware, dishes and china, counter tops, aluminum and cast iron, enamel and porcelain, appliances, fruits and vegetables. Bathroom - Tile, shower door and fixtures. Household - Walls and spot cleans carpets. Clothing - Spot cleans clothing, suede shoes and hats. Automobiles - Cleans chrome and can be used to prepare tires and whitewalls for detailing. Removes insects from bumpers, grills and windows. Hands - Cleans grimy and greasy hands. Ideal for manicures and pedicures. Questions? Comments? Monday-Friday 8am-4pm CST Call or visit our website at 3M.com/Scotch-Brite see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Chrissy D.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this sponge and it's really great for cleaning dishes it gets every food particle and hard to take off stains
Jessica D.
Valley park, MO
Does what it's supposed to. Price is good it's not super expensive. Can be used for cleaning alot of different things
Kandy B.
Great little cleaning pad. Doesn't scratch and smell great. Last long time. Great price too. Recommend to anyone
Mollie D.
Salina, OK
These are the only sponges I swear by. They work great, and no scratching! Ill always stick by, and buy these.
Heather L.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are the I my sponges I buy. I love that they are delicate but strong enough to scrub off stains and food
Nicole R.
Great quality sponges. Always get the job done even on stuck on foods. Doesn't fall to pieces with each use.
Glori V.
Allentown, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My favorite. Keeps from scratchin and cleans the dishes well. I use it also to wash my tub and clean my stove
Lisa H.
Seneca, SC
It cleans the toughest jobs while still upholding the quality. I can always rely on it to get the job done.
Cassie F.
Only sponge we buy anymore! Great scrubbing ability so easy to clean, just throw it in the dishwasher! I
Heather B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I have no used this exact type of sponge, but I have used the regular one for dishes and it's my favorite
Heather B.