Scotch-Brite Dobie Cleaning Pad uploaded by Giselle N.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #53 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Three Pads - 4.3 in. x 2.6 in. x 0.5 in. Scours Without Scratching Dobie® cleans it all: Kitchen - All Teflon® and Silverstone® coated cookware, dishes and china, counter tops, aluminum and cast iron, enamel and porcelain, appliances, fruits and vegetables. Bathroom - Tile, shower door and fixtures. Household - Walls and spot cleans carpets. Clothing - Spot cleans clothing, suede shoes and hats. Automobiles - Cleans chrome and can be used to prepare tires and whitewalls for detailing. Removes insects from bumpers, grills and windows. Hands - Cleans grimy and greasy hands. Ideal for manicures and pedicures. Questions? Comments? Monday-Friday 8am-4pm CST Call or visit our website at 3M.com/Scotch-Brite see more...

Buy on Target*
Cassandra Q.
Warren, OH
Only sponge I buy. Works great on any and all surfaces. Lasts a good amount of time depending on heavy duty use but for the money you can't go wrong!
Riley R.
My favorite sponge. Comes in a pack of 2 or 3 for an affordable price. Easy on all surfaces and is scratch free. It removes tough stains and debris
Heather B.
Delran, NJ
These are some of my favorite scrubbing pads. They get everything you want off and they are good enough to just use as a regular sponge as well.
Lizette M.
I really really love this sponge it is so good and it works so well when I use it to clean my dishes... I don't use another sponge but this one.
Katie B.
Scranton, PA
This sponge is the best ever, no other sponge can compare. It has the perfect balance of scrubby power and softness and holds soap like a champ.
Heidi C.
Omaha, NE
I LOVE Dobies, the perfect texture makes cleaning easy, yet safe enough to use on just about any surface without the fear of scratching.
Giselle N.
Provo, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this sponge, I have been using it for a long time, it does an incredible job and without much effort, I do not change for anything
Wesleigh W.
Moss Point, MS
These sponges last a while and scrub the toughest food/residue off of dishes. They work great and I am very satisfied with them.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
Good for cleaning around the house like the bathroom tub.But wouldn't say use them on dishes makes to much of mess for me.
vanessa q.
My go to cleaning pad for my dishes. doeas nit scratch and effectively removes sticky food in the dishes or cooking tools
Heather B.