Scotch-Brite Dobie Cleaning Pad uploaded by Giselle N.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Three Pads - 4.3 in. x 2.6 in. x 0.5 in. Scours Without Scratching Dobie® cleans it all: Kitchen - All Teflon® and Silverstone® coated cookware, dishes and china, counter tops, aluminum and cast iron, enamel and porcelain, appliances, fruits and vegetables. Bathroom - Tile, shower door and fixtures. Household - Walls and spot cleans carpets. Clothing - Spot cleans clothing, suede shoes and hats. Automobiles - Cleans chrome and can be used to prepare tires and whitewalls for detailing. Removes insects from bumpers, grills and windows. Hands - Cleans grimy and greasy hands. Ideal for manicures and pedicures. Questions? Comments? Monday-Friday 8am-4pm CST Call or visit our website at 3M.com/Scotch-Brite see more...

Yud P.
Coral Gables
Purchased at: Target
Love these cleaning pads are amazing, they last forever and clean really good and never scratch your plates. I always buy them also for family members too.
Crystal G.
Netcong, NJ
Favorite sponge hands down. Always my first go to! Only downfall is it doesn't last long before the netting starts to rip but idc, still my go to sponge.
Cassandra Q.
Warren, OH
Only sponge I buy. Works great on any and all surfaces. Lasts a good amount of time depending on heavy duty use but for the money you can't go wrong!
Melissa P.
Family favorite. When the outside layer starts to rip, that's when your know it time to replace the sponge. Doesn't stink either. Love this product!
Riley R.
My favorite sponge. Comes in a pack of 2 or 3 for an affordable price. Easy on all surfaces and is scratch free. It removes tough stains and debris
Katie B.
Scranton, PA
This sponge is the best ever, no other sponge can compare. It has the perfect balance of scrubby power and softness and holds soap like a champ.
Lizette M.
I really really love this sponge it is so good and it works so well when I use it to clean my dishes... I don't use another sponge but this one.
Heather B.
Delran, NJ
These are some of my favorite scrubbing pads. They get everything you want off and they are good enough to just use as a regular sponge as well.
Briza D.
San Jose
Purchased at: Target
These are my favorite sponges to buy. They are coarse enough to help with stuck on residue, but they don’t scratch the surfaces of the dishes
Giselle N.
Provo, UT
I love this sponge, I have been using it for a long time, it does an incredible job and without much effort, I do not change for anything
Heather B.