Scotch-Brite Dobie Cleaning Pad uploaded by Giselle N.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #53 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Three Pads - 4.3 in. x 2.6 in. x 0.5 in. Scours Without Scratching Dobie® cleans it all: Kitchen - All Teflon® and Silverstone® coated cookware, dishes and china, counter tops, aluminum and cast iron, enamel and porcelain, appliances, fruits and vegetables. Bathroom - Tile, shower door and fixtures. Household - Walls and spot cleans carpets. Clothing - Spot cleans clothing, suede shoes and hats. Automobiles - Cleans chrome and can be used to prepare tires and whitewalls for detailing. Removes insects from bumpers, grills and windows. Hands - Cleans grimy and greasy hands. Ideal for manicures and pedicures. Questions? Comments? Monday-Friday 8am-4pm CST Call or visit our website at 3M.com/Scotch-Brite see more...

Buy on Target*
Janea W.
Manhattan Beach, CA
These are my absolute favorite scouring pads. I use these exclusively to wash dishes. There is just enough spongy material inside to absorb water and hold the soap, and the scouring pad is gentle on dishes but really tough on stuck-on food.

Love them!
Kanoe K.
santa rosa, CA
My favorite sponge. It's the sponge my mom uses and now also mine, haha. I like that it's very abrasive but easy to hold and flexible. Great for scrubbing off stubborn, stuck-on food.
Jessica W.
Alpharetta, GA
I have been using these sponges for years and I love everything about them! They have the perfect texture for scrubbing, but they don't scratch my pans. They are inexpensive so you can throw them away when they start to smell.
Rande w.
These are a must-have for me when it comes to doing dishes. I'll never understand how some people just use gross rags. This actually scrubs so you can get your dishes clean without breaking your arm in the process.
Meri C.
The only dobie i have ever raves about! Lasts long, doesn't stink as fast as other brand dobies have in the past, and is does a tremendous job at scrubbing off gunk and grime. Definitley a recommended product.
Fran G.
Palatka
Favorite sponge. I prefer this to regular sponges. I find it gentle for dishes yet strong enough for pots and pans. I buy this normally at Publix or Walmart.
Haley S.
Los Angeles, CA
I use these sponges to clean my dishes , to clean my bathroom everything ! They work wonders ! But be careful with the bleach it resolves the sponge inside .
Rosemarie S.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Have used this for years! I even put it in dishwasher to refresh it. It Is durable and lasts a long time with regular washing. Will not use any other brand
Crystal G.
Netcong, NJ
Favorite sponge hands down. Always my first go to! Only downfall is it doesn't last long before the netting starts to rip but idc, still my go to sponge.
Melissa P.
Family favorite. When the outside layer starts to rip, that's when your know it time to replace the sponge. Doesn't stink either. Love this product!
Heather B.