Scotch-Brite Dobie Cleaning Pad uploaded by Giselle N.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Three Pads - 4.3 in. x 2.6 in. x 0.5 in. Scours Without Scratching Dobie® cleans it all: Kitchen - All Teflon® and Silverstone® coated cookware, dishes and china, counter tops, aluminum and cast iron, enamel and porcelain, appliances, fruits and vegetables. Bathroom - Tile, shower door and fixtures. Household - Walls and spot cleans carpets. Clothing - Spot cleans clothing, suede shoes and hats. Automobiles - Cleans chrome and can be used to prepare tires and whitewalls for detailing. Removes insects from bumpers, grills and windows. Hands - Cleans grimy and greasy hands. Ideal for manicures and pedicures. Questions? Comments? Monday-Friday 8am-4pm CST Call or visit our website at 3M.com/Scotch-Brite see more...

Hannah P.
Sheridan, OR
This are my favorite sponges for doing dishes. My mother used them and so do I. They are a great value and last a long time. They are super effective at getting stuck on food off and they don't get smelly. I always buy these for my home.
Kaley G.
Boyne City, MI
Growing up we always had these! My mom always bought them. I LOVE THEM!!! They get all that tough stuff on dishes clean! I will always buy these! They are not priced terrible either! We get them at Meijer, Walmart or even the grocery store.
Ashley T.
San Diego, CA
Dobie sponges are the only dish sponges I buy. I tried the Scrub Daddy, but I came right back to Dobie. They gently scrub without scratching and are soft and squishy to get into tight spaces. The only issue is that the netting around the sponge tears easily, especially if it gets caught on a knife or blade of some kind
Erin K.
Clearwater, FL
These are my go-to sponges. They scrub stubborn food off of anything but aren't too abrasive, they hold a lot of soap and stay sudsy for long enough to clean all the dishes, and last so long because they are so hearty and well-made. I highly recommend them to anyone who does a lot of dish washing.
Brianna W.
Norfolk, VA
This is the only cleaning sponge is use! I use it to wash dishes clean counters and even to clean the bathtub. They last a really long time without ripping, but eventually start to smell. I usually get them from Walmart or target. I buy them like once every 3 months.
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
These are THE BEST SPONGES!!! They won't scratch your pot and pans, they're super gentle on dishes. But they're very effective in cleaning your dishes. They're long lasting and hold up very well. I had never even heard of them until I purchased my cookware set, but I swear by them now.
Kerry S.
I love dobie pads. They scrub better than just a sponge with dots. I feel it really helps get the gunk off the dishes. I haven't noticed it ever scratching any dishes or glasses, although I've never used it on crystal. Dobie pads are great regular sponges while also a good scrubber. Just make sure to thoroughly rinse since particles an get caught in the sponge or stain it.
Kelley C.
Loudon
Great product, great quality. Can be purchased at Sam's club in bulk, which is so convenient. Nice and tough, holds up to hard scrubbing. Doesn't leave particles or fall apart easy. Holds up in the dishwasher for sanitizing. Works well in hot and cold water.
Juliana M.
Best sponges out there. I feel silly getting excited about a sponge, but Dobie Pads are so fantastic for dish washing. They aren't harsh on surfaces and don't leave scratches while still being fantastic at removing problem spots. I swear by these things!
Janea W.
Manhattan Beach, CA
These are my absolute favorite scouring pads. I use these exclusively to wash dishes. There is just enough spongy material inside to absorb water and hold the soap, and the scouring pad is gentle on dishes but really tough on stuck-on food.

Love them!