Scotch-Brite Dobie Cleaning Pad uploaded by Giselle N.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #58 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Three Pads - 4.3 in. x 2.6 in. x 0.5 in. Scours Without Scratching Dobie® cleans it all: Kitchen - All Teflon® and Silverstone® coated cookware, dishes and china, counter tops, aluminum and cast iron, enamel and porcelain, appliances, fruits and vegetables. Bathroom - Tile, shower door and fixtures. Household - Walls and spot cleans carpets. Clothing - Spot cleans clothing, suede shoes and hats. Automobiles - Cleans chrome and can be used to prepare tires and whitewalls for detailing. Removes insects from bumpers, grills and windows. Hands - Cleans grimy and greasy hands. Ideal for manicures and pedicures. Questions? Comments? Monday-Friday 8am-4pm CST Call or visit our website at 3M.com/Scotch-Brite see more...

Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I used to use regular sponges and was happy with them. I had a coupon for these and it made the cost next to nothing so I decided to give it a try. I love them! It removes food so easily. I only use these now and will never go back to regular sponges.
Heather B.
Virginia Beach, VA
This is my go to when cleaning just about anything. It cleans up dried on foods, soap scum, burnt pans etc without scratching. You do have to wipe after with a rag or sponge because its only a scrubber.
Darlene F.
Palmdale
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
All time favorite sponge! Mother uses it and I got other people to use it now! My stepmother now only get these sponges! Love the plastic shell on the outside so it’s not just soft sponge. It has the hard shell to get the hard stuff off plates and dishes.
Ashley T.
San Diego , CA
Dobie sponges are the only dish sponges I buy. I tried the Scrub Daddy, but I came right back to Dobie. They gently scrub without scratching and are soft and squishy to get into tight spaces. The only issue is that the netting around the sponge tears easily, especially if it gets caught on a knife or blade of some kind
Kerry S.
I love dobie pads. They scrub better than just a sponge with dots. I feel it really helps get the gunk off the dishes. I haven't noticed it ever scratching any dishes or glasses, although I've never used it on crystal. Dobie pads are great regular sponges while also a good scrubber. Just make sure to thoroughly rinse since particles an get caught in the sponge or stain it.
Jaimie H.
My parents led me on to using this product years ago and it is all that I ever use. It blows my mind that people still use basic sponges when this product is so affordable, available almost everything, and does at least three times of a better job.
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I used to use this for dishes, but I've since changed to the scotch brite brand. I do love using these for cleaning the kitchen and bathroom, though. They are gentle enough that they don't scratch anything up, but tough enough that they take away dried food spills in the kitchen as well as soap scum in the bathroom.
Sofia B.
W Harwich, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I think these are my favorite sponges. It has great texture to help get tough baked on junk off WITHOUT scratching and it doesn't fall apart easily like regular sponges. I also feel like they don't smell as gross as regular sponges can sometimes smell and I also like that the stuff you wiped off doesn't stick to the sponge
Maura K.
Waltham, MA
My family has been using Dobies for as long as I can remember. They are great for cleaning dishes and don't get super gross very quickly. The outer surface is good for scrubbing, but the squishy inside makes it good for cleaning dishes less abrasively as well.
Deisy G.
I like this scotch bright sponge because it very effective. Good value not too expensive. I always buy them at Walmart because at target I believe are a little bit more expensive . I would definitely keep buying them.
Heather B.