Scotch-Brite Dobie Cleaning Pad uploaded by Giselle N.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Three Pads - 4.3 in. x 2.6 in. x 0.5 in. Scours Without Scratching Dobie® cleans it all: Kitchen - All Teflon® and Silverstone® coated cookware, dishes and china, counter tops, aluminum and cast iron, enamel and porcelain, appliances, fruits and vegetables. Bathroom - Tile, shower door and fixtures. Household - Walls and spot cleans carpets. Clothing - Spot cleans clothing, suede shoes and hats. Automobiles - Cleans chrome and can be used to prepare tires and whitewalls for detailing. Removes insects from bumpers, grills and windows. Hands - Cleans grimy and greasy hands. Ideal for manicures and pedicures. Questions? Comments? Monday-Friday 8am-4pm CST Call or visit our website at 3M.com/Scotch-Brite see more...

Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I used to use regular sponges and was happy with them. I had a coupon for these and it made the cost next to nothing so I decided to give it a try. I love them! It removes food so easily. I only use these now and will never go back to regular sponges.
Heather B.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is my go to when cleaning just about anything. It cleans up dried on foods, soap scum, burnt pans etc without scratching. You do have to wipe after with a rag or sponge because its only a scrubber.
Darlene F.
Palmdale, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
All time favorite sponge! Mother uses it and I got other people to use it now! My stepmother now only get these sponges! Love the plastic shell on the outside so it’s not just soft sponge. It has the hard shell to get the hard stuff off plates and dishes.
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I used to use this for dishes, but I've since changed to the scotch brite brand. I do love using these for cleaning the kitchen and bathroom, though. They are gentle enough that they don't scratch anything up, but tough enough that they take away dried food spills in the kitchen as well as soap scum in the bathroom.
Sofia B.
W Harwich, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I think these are my favorite sponges. It has great texture to help get tough baked on junk off WITHOUT scratching and it doesn't fall apart easily like regular sponges. I also feel like they don't smell as gross as regular sponges can sometimes smell and I also like that the stuff you wiped off doesn't stick to the sponge
Maura K.
Waltham, MA
My family has been using Dobies for as long as I can remember. They are great for cleaning dishes and don't get super gross very quickly. The outer surface is good for scrubbing, but the squishy inside makes it good for cleaning dishes less abrasively as well.
Deisy G.
I like this scotch bright sponge because it very effective. Good value not too expensive. I always buy them at Walmart because at target I believe are a little bit more expensive . I would definitely keep buying them.
Mary A.
Wilber, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love these sponges to wash my dishes! They are so durable and easy to use! They do everything for you! Lol not really but they do take all excess away like grease! Great value! Highly recommend!
Dionne K.
La Porte, TX
I have been a faithful and satisfied user of your Dobie cleaning pads for many years. However, I am baffled as to why this rectangular scouring pad, now after a few uses magicaly SHRINKS down to a square. This transformation, in my opinion, renders your product virtually usless. I would be very interested to know if this is a planned "improvement" for some unknown reason or is it due to a new supplier of the raw materials or some different manufacturing process? I may be in the minority because I actually enjoy "doing the dishes", especially after a great meal shared with family and friends.
Liya S.
Brooklyn, NY
I cannot say enough great things about this sponge. I believe it is the best dishwashing sponge on the market. I prefer it to any sponge I have ever used including my fair share of Scotch-Brite sponges. I find that this puts a nice amount of dish soap on the dishes I am washing, scrubs off all the dirt and grime and leaves my dishes clean and smooth. I have replaced all the sponges at my house, my parents and my in-laws with these as I believe they do the best job at cleaning dishes. HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Heather B.