BY SCOTCH-BRITE #31 in Cleaning Tools

Scotch Brite Dishwand: Blue multi-purpose no scratch scrubber, green heavy duty scrubber Keeps hands out of the mess see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Monisha V.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Dishwand, Scotch-Brite Dishwand, 1 Pack more...
This is a life saver! I love this so much. I have been searching for something to save my hand and nails from dish soap. My hands are rough and dry because of chemicals in the soap. I wash literally four to five times a day. In addition all dishes were greasy that are difficult to clean. Particularly dish that I use to make Indian style tea is most difficult one to clean. But this scotch Brite wand cleans everything perfectly. To use it effectively please fill the soap liquid only when you start washing dishes and do not fill the entire wand with soap liquid. If you fill entire wand at once then soap will spill and it will become a mess. So make sure soap is below the white button in the wand. If you need more soap then refill the tube. Once dishes are done , remove sponge head from wand,pour out soap liquid from the wand , clean wand and sponge with water. I usually keep wand and sponge head separately and attach them when required! I think this would be best choice to avoid soap mess. To clean burnt dishes I usually soak them in soap water and then use one more wand to scrub the stains.
Diana N.
This saves your hands from being pruney...if you hand wash your dishes. Great value, takes a while to get suds but that's honestly a good thing so that you don't waste soap. The sponge has lasted me about a month now and in about a week or two it'll be time to change the head but the replacements are fair priced.
Kelly P.
Wausau
I gave this product 4 out of 5 stars because this is a very great product, convenient and handy I use the gentle scratch pads on mine and it works great , only downside is that it's a sponge and does get gross and have to toss the heads more often then I'd like. But it's good for a quick few dishes !
Alyssa H.
Review for: Scotch-Brite Dishwand more...
I love the idea of this and it’s an okay product- i think my biggest issue is with the green rough material. It wears down pretty easily. I prefer the brush end to this one. However, it is nice to have a steady stream of soap as you scrub!!
Brittanie K.
Kilgore
I always use this to ckean my dishes instead of like a washcloth. Less mess and it gives out just the right amount of soap. Cleans the dishes well and the sponges are not too expensive. Will purchase again.
Tyler B.
Grandview, TX
I love the fact that the scrub brush is so rough because it'll actually clean the dishes instead pf just skim over what needs to be washed. I like that this sponge also doesn't slip off the handle, I've had some from another brand that would easily slide off if I srcubbed too hard. I also love that the size of the handle lets just enough soap fit inside I don't have to refill until 2 weeks after it being filled. I would recommend this to others.
Amy M.
Nashville, TN
I'm someone who hates touching dirt in weird things such as stuck on food, and with this wand I don't have to. It's soft, yet has a surface that takes away all of the mess without destroying the dishes.
Chelsi L.
Stayton , OR
I love this sponge. Works great on all dishes and pans. Holy grail product in our household! So glad this was invented, very innovated. Love how it distributes the dish soap in the sponge. This has actually helped me from over using dish soap that I'm guilty of doing. So actually has helped me save money in the long run !
Brittany W.
This is a super handy dishwashing tool. It lets out a good amount of soap, although occasionally too much soap and sometimes not enough. But majority of the time, it's great. I don't feel like the brush on the end is as effective as the original scrubbers, but it does the job. I love that the heads are replaceable.
Christine L.
Washington, IA
Love that I don’t have fill up the whole sink to wash a few dishes. This is ready to go. The brush is really easy to change too. What I don’t love is I feel like maybe it uses a little too much soap? And when it’s not in use I feel like the soap comes out of the sponge. Perhaps I just need to change it more often.