Scotch-Brite Dishwand

by Scotch-Brite

Scotch Brite Dishwand: Blue multi-purpose no scratch scrubber, green heavy duty scrubber Keeps hands out of the mess

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Scotch-Brite Dishwand!
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
Scotch-Brite Dishwand uploaded by Christine B.
Purchased at: Target
Scotch-Brite Dishwand I’ve been using the scotch brite dish ones for a couple of months now and I absolutely love them! I rotate between that and a regular sponge with the scrubber on the back. The dish wand is great for frying pans, cookie sheets and casserole dishes. I love how you can fill the dish soap into the handle and screw the cap on there is a button on top but you push and it releases the dish soap. I’ve noticed I haven’t been going through as much dish soap since using this as well! Definitely have to try one of these
Dikshil P.
Revere, MA
Purchased at: Amazon
The handle of this dishwashing sponge makes me very satisfied. It not only allows me to wash dishes without wet hands, but also allows me to wipe some corners in the kitchen.
Amy M.
Nashville, TN
I'm someone who hates touching dirt in weird things such as stuck on food, and with this wand I don't have to. It's soft, yet has a surface that takes away all of the mess without destroying the dishes.
Patricia S.
I love my dish wand. I can just change out the pads and the wand is like brand new. I have to be careful how I lay it though so soap doesn't spill out.
Stephanie W.
San Diego, CA
THESE ARE THE GREATEST INVENTION OF ALL TIME!!! Once I started using these, I got everyone else hooked! First of all, the handle makes all the difference. Another HUGE selling point is that they don't have that awful sponge smell that most sponges get after use. I love these so much and recommend them to everyone!
Monisha U.
Scotch-Brite Dishwand uploaded by Monisha U.
This is a life saver! I love this so much. I have been searching for something to save my hand and nails from dish soap. My hands are rough and dry because of chemicals in the soap. I wash literally four to five times a day. In addition all dishes were greasy that are difficult to clean. Particularly dish that I use to make Indian style tea is most difficult one to clean. But this scotch Brite wand cleans everything perfectly. To use it effectively please fill the soap liquid only when you start washing dishes and do not fill the entire wand with soap liquid. If you fill entire wand at once then soap will spill and it will become a mess. So make sure soap is below the white button in the wand. If you need more soap then refill the tube. Once dishes are done , remove sponge head from wand,pour out soap liquid from the wand , clean wand and sponge with water. I usually keep wand and sponge head separately and attach them when required! I think this would be best choice to avoid soap mess. To clean burnt dishes I usually soak them in soap water and then use one more wand to scrub the stains.
Casey S.
Finksburg, MD
Cheap. Effective and gets the job done for a dispensing brush compared to OXO brands. Buy replacements as they are just as cheap.
Calli B.
LOS ANGELES, CA
I love this so much I buy it for everyone I date, every house I live in, I even bought it for my mother! Hands down the best way to do dishes by hand, I will never use anything else. Ever.
Cynthia D.
Lubbock, TX
I use this alot when i was dishes. I also like the one that has the curve to be able to clean the glasses alot better. It is used every day in my household
Nicole M.
I wish the plastic part at the tip wasn't quite as long and that the scrubby part was just a little stiffer, then I'd buy this more. I also hate that if this is on it's side it leaks soap all over. It's a mess cleaner that leaves a mess that I have to clean! Ugh!

Looking for your answer?