Scotch-Brite Delicate Duty Scrub Sponge uploaded by Tyler C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

For Most Delicate Surfaces 6 Scrub Sponges 4.4 in. x 2.6 in. x 0.8 in.  111 mm x 66 mm x 20 mm Each Scotch-Brite® Delicate Duty scrub sponge provides safe and effective cleaning of most delicate surfaces such as china, crystal, plastic dinnerware and non-stick cookware and bakeware.* Questions?  Comments? see more...

Sara H.
Georgetown
Let's be honest, who actually likes doing dishes? Anyone...anyone? I didn't think so. But we all know there are some dishes, Tupperware or something that can't be put in the dishwasher. So what do you use? Well I don't know about you, but I love the Scotch-Brite Delicate Duty Scrub Sponge! It is delicate on your hands (because we all know doing dishes constantly can make your hands look pretty rough). But it's heavy duty on whatever pot, pan, dish or glass needs washing! I love this product and would recommend it to anyone.
Jana D.
I have been using these for a number of years as my traditional all over use sponges. One in the each bathroom, and the kitchen with backups to change out. They last quite a long time, and are a great value. I like the harshness of a heavy duty sponge, but sometimes can't use heavy duty due to the surface countertops or delicate pots, pans and plates. These do the work of a heavy duty sponge, but don't leave the scratches. They really are quite delicate, and they get the job done. Highly recommended!
Jamy J.
Frederick, MD
These sponges are gentle enough to not scratch dishes (especially glassware) but strong enough to remove food. I would not recommend these sponges for heavy duty scrubbing. These sponges last for a while (after use, I rinse out the sponge and pop it in the microwave for a few seconds to kill the germs, I feel this helps prolong the life of the sponge). I really enjoy and trust Scotch-Brite for durable sponges.
Alecia H.
Vernon, NY
These are standard throw away sponges, after a while they get slimy and start to break down so we toss them and start with a new one. The green side works great for removing stubborn dried on food while the yellow is good for general cleaning. They are also great for cleaning the counters and stove. I find them cheap in cost but not low in quality and you can usually find them on sale
Amethyst S.
I wash my dishes with these sponges and I never have used any other sponge that I can remember. It is easily to wash when it starts getting sour just put it in the washer machine or the dish washer and then it looks and smells brand new again. I love how this sponge also has two sides. One side is soft and the other side is rough and I like it a lot.
Brandi H.
Jonesboro, AR
I like to use sponges to clean my dishes but they do hold bacteria. I haven't bought any recently because of that fact. I used to use them all the time and wash them in the dishwasher.

Sponges are easy to have around and easy to grab and go, but i often worried if I was just spreading the germs and bacteria around when I thought I was cleaning
Lizet S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love a a good sponge that lasts longer than a week before it starts to fall apart. This sponge is really good for washing dishes as well as pots and pans. Really helps me with the Dawn soap to wash my pans especially after an oilly cooked meal. I don't like sponges that leave the oily look even after you've scrub and washes twice.
Victoria S.
Attleboro, MA
I purchased these at target because they said that they won't scratch nonstick pans. My boyfriend and his roommates managed to ruin 2 nonstick pans I bought them in a one year period, once by using a Brillo pad to get egg off it, so I bought these. Works pretty well and doesn't scratch pans, but it's not great on tougher messes.
Great sponge and only sponge I have used and will continue buying it. I get this product when I go shopping at any grocery store. This sponge help clean dishes very well and get those hard stains out, I'd recommend it you guys should give it a try. Also the pink color is what makes me like it even more, love that color
Shadonna G.
Doesn't scratch those stainless steel pans but gets all the grit out. Even if grease has set in something for a few days, with a little Dawn and this scrubber it is squeaky cleans within minutes. That's without letting it presoak. These are the only sponges we use on our dishes and always keep a few stored away.