Scotch-Brite Delicate Duty Scrub Sponge uploaded by Tyler C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

For Most Delicate Surfaces 6 Scrub Sponges 4.4 in. x 2.6 in. x 0.8 in.  111 mm x 66 mm x 20 mm Each Scotch-Brite® Delicate Duty scrub sponge provides safe and effective cleaning of most delicate surfaces such as china, crystal, plastic dinnerware and non-stick cookware and bakeware.* Questions?  Comments? see more...

Janelle G.
Pocatello
I love this product! The size of this sponge is just perfect and it is just gentle enough on my nice dinner ware. I purchased this product at Walmart! I would absolutely buy this product again and would recommend it to my friends and family!
Kelly J.
Wilson, NC
I love that this product is soft, but tough. I have had no problems using this to get food off of dishes and plates, pots and pans. Great price! Good product. Would recommend to others. Would purchase again.
Samantha S.
Palmyra, IN
I like these a lot. They don't tear or wear out as easily as other brands I've tried. I use them on dishes and also use them to clean counter tops and etc. They're not expensive either which is a plus !
Meagan S.
Cheboygan, MI
I'm a basic type girl, I want a product that's going to get the job done, that's affordable, nothing that looks super tacky. I love the price and packaging of this brand. Super cute colorful sponges or you can just get the typical day to day green ones. I love it because they are cheap which is great because I go through sponges like nothing else I buy. And I throw them away after a certain amount of uses and I don't like throwing away pricey items! Definite must in my household.
Brandi H.
Jonesboro, AR
I like to use sponges to clean my dishes but they do hold bacteria. I haven't bought any recently because of that fact. I used to use them all the time and wash them in the dishwasher.

Sponges are easy to have around and easy to grab and go, but i often worried if I was just spreading the germs and bacteria around when I thought I was cleaning
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
I bought these because I trust the Scotch-Brite brand. They hold up great over a long period of time. I specifically purchased the delicate duty sponges so that I wouldn't scratch my Teflon pans. It still allows full effective cleaning without a lot of elbow-grease.
Teresa L.
I use these sponges on everything. One side is soft and the other is heavy duty for tougher surfaces...yet will not SCRATCH that surface. Love the colorful bright pink color and the wavy shape is perfect for your hand to grip. Great sponge for all of your cleaning needs. It stands up to the toughest mess, on pots and pans and cleans stemware and fine dishes gently. I never have to worry about my surfaces getting damaged.
Julianne G.
Philadelphia, PA
These are my favorite sponges to do the dishes with. They don't have a scent but I really do like that they're pink. That is insignificant but I like it because it's girly. They do the job well and I don't have to take Brillo to my dishes or pans which is really a plus. I would definitely buy it again. The price is really good too.
Jessica C.
Peoria, AZ
I mean honestly a sponge is a sponge to me. It had durable cleaning power and gets the job done with ease. I find that these last a very long time before I have to replace them and are always very affordable. I would for sure buy again and replace these with the same sponge every month.
Bailey D.
Omaha
These sponges are great! I enjoy the bright colors! When the colors fade it is a great indication to when they should be thrown out or replaced. It is a great value and are priced well no matter where you shop. I will definitely continue to purchase this product and recommend them to everyone!