Scotch-Brite Delicate Care Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Rebecca B.Scotch-Brite Delicate Care Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Susan M.Scotch-Brite Delicate Care Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Tami S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #8 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponges.
3 Scrub Sponges.
3M. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
I've been purchasing scotchbrite kitchen sponges for years and have done so due to the quality. These sponges tend to hold up much longer than their competitor brands. As for the delicate care sponge line, I prefer these over the traditional sponges as they don't scratch the dishes and offer a less harsh scrub for those antiques your grandma passed down to you that you can't bare to break! I highly recommend these this line in the scotchbrite brand, it's easy to spot because it's a pretty pink color!
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Beckley, WV
I am a sponge person. I refuse to do dishes without a sponge. Using a wash cloth, just is not my cup of tea. For that reason, these are the sponges I normally purchase. First of all, they're pink. I'm a girly girl, what can I say? Aside from that, though, they are tough on my dirty dishes and, they will last a good while without falling apart, like some other sponges.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Tustin, CA
This productis such an amzing product to have around when it comes to cleaning. I absolutely love how soft these sponges are which are ver comfortable when cleaning for a ling perios if time. The delicacy is also such a bonus becsuse when washing pans or dishes some sponges actuslly scratch up my dishware which isn't something wanted that's were these come in handy.
Natasha G.
Natasha G.
Plover, Wi
My biggest challenge when I have dishes that aren't dishwasher safe is having to put a sponge to them. I tried these by accident (meaning I bought them because they were pink) and realized they are for delicate scrubbing. Guess what? No more scratch marks on dishes from the rough edges of other sponges. And they still clean all the mess off! Love them!
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Blue River , WI
These she pretty good sponges. I honestly prefer the ones with the rough side to them but for some reason I can't find those on here? Any ways, I cut these ones up to use as dryer sheets sometimes (weird). You soak them in a little laundry detergent and just ring them out and through them in the dryer and they make you clothes smell soooooo good!
Alondra R.
Alondra R.
Vista, CA
estas esponjas son geniales para los trastes de teflon por que no las raya en absoluto ami en lo personal me encantan y ami mama tambien para el acero son super buenas por que que no le deja marcas eso es lo que evisto y opino desde que las comence a usar las recomiendo para esas amas de casa que les gusta tener sus trastes en muy buen estado
courtney L.
courtney L.
We almost always have these in our house. I love that they have the soft side and the scrubby side. Helps with dishes! We usually cut ours in half though, they are so big and we don't need them quite that long. Cut in half they're the perfect size. I wish they had some that size, and if they already do, I wish I knew where to find them!
Licha S.
Licha S.
Davie, FL
I bought these because they were pink lol. They work well on every kind of dish... I know they're supposed to be for "delicate" dishes but I've used them on everything and they work about the same as every other sponge when it comes to cutting grime. I had to scrub a bit harder on pans with a lot of grease but that was expected .
Michelle I.
Michelle I.
These sponges are easy to use. The absorb nicely and foam up well, too. They wash dishes pretty well if the dishes have been soaking. These are really made for scrubbing, so anything baked on will have to soak before using these sponges on it. The price is good for a 3 pack. This is a great basic sponge for general kitchen use.
Eva A.
Eva A.
Clarks Mills
They work great!! However, I have noticed that even with only light use (once a day or less) they smart to smell very badly after a couple weeks! I just tossed one out that still looked brand new. I even tried washing it with soap and squeezing it nearly dry and it still within an hour was stinking again. Maybe it's my water?