Scotch-Brite Delicate Care Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Rebecca B.Scotch-Brite Delicate Care Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Susan M.Scotch-Brite Delicate Care Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Tami S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #43 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponges.
3 Scrub Sponges.
3M. see more...

Elizabeth W.
Gainesville
I love these they stay in it's shape for longer than the competition and it has a soft side and a scabby side so you don't have to use different one for the pots and pans and I love how it comes in pink I love pink lol
Maria R.
I like to use these on my stove top it doesn't leave any scratches behind it is also good for countertops and every little odds and ends that you have around the house you don't just have to use them in the kitchen there also awesome for cleaning out a bathtub.
member-6f57b221f
Anaheim, CA
My favorite sponges. Doesn't scratch my pots and pans and trust me I would be picky since I invest in my pots and pans. The only sponges I use. Besides they made them in my favorite color, pink!
Amanda B.
Buckley, WA
These are really great sponges. I am always looking for multi packs as well because they are almost always a better deal than buying single sponges. I bought these at Walmart. I would recommend them to others because they last a decent amount of time.
Amanda V.
Scotch-Brite is the only type of sponges I use. Extremely effective. Would recommend to anybody and everybody. I buy this at my neighborhood Walgreens. Great value. I will definitely buy again.
Elsa H.
Elgin, TX
I always gravitated to these sponges because of the bright color and the fact that the quality is so good they last. Really long time but I throw it away a lot sooner for Sanitary reasons
🎀Raluca P.
Surprise , AZ
These sponges are so cute. They are nice and clean my dishes really well. It’s double sided help get rid of the tough dry stuff and the soft side to get my dishes nice and clean
Vel T.
San Angelo, TX
I like using these when I'm washing dishes or cleaning my home. They are strong enough to get the job done but gentle enough on whatever surface I'm using it on.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
I've been using these Scotch-brite delicate care sponges for a while now. I started buy the delicate care ones when I got my first glass top stove to make sure I didn't scratch it and even after the oven went out on my first glass top stove the top looked brand new! I also use these sponges on those pits and pans that I can't scratch up but don't let delicate care label fool you they do hold up on Heavy duty pots and pans like my cast iron ones! Plus these are pink and what woman doesn't love a little bit of pink in her life!!? II definitely recommend this product to any home maker
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
Good everyday sponges, these ones don't smelly fast and rinse clean when you're done with the messy jobs. Nothing worse than having to pick out all the leftover food particles on your sponge. We go through sponges quickly at my house, I don't like to keep them for too long because they can breed bacteria and harbor germs so the 3 pack is nice to buy so I always have a backup when I'm ready to replace. I like the wavy shape it fits nicely in my hand. *sponge tip*- to keep your sponge from getting smelly and to kill germs and bacteria after your done using it, wash and rinse it them put the damp sponge in the microwave for 1 min 30 seconds. I leave mine in for 2 mins. Be careful removing it, it will be hot of its not dry. I do this once or twice a week.
Sofi P.
¿sirve para lavar porcelana?

back