Scotch-Brite Delicate Care Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Tami S.Scotch-Brite Delicate Care Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Susan M.Scotch-Brite Delicate Care Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Rebecca B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #9 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponges.
3 Scrub Sponges.
3M. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Chrystal M.
Michigan
Love my sponges. These work greatand get the job done. Lasts long too , most times im throwing them away due to length of time using and not because they are worn out
Feleshka M.
McHenry, IL
I use these at home & also at work ! They are gentle enough to where they are not going to scratch anything ! Some sponges get hard and feel gross ! These are soft but effective and gets the job done . I also believe a 3 pack was $5 or less ! So no more hoarding old gross sponges 😁
Maria R.
I like to use these on my stove top it doesn't leave any scratches behind it is also good for countertops and every little odds and ends that you have around the house you don't just have to use them in the kitchen there also awesome for cleaning out a bathtub.
member-6f57b221f
My favorite sponges. Doesn't scratch my pots and pans and trust me I would be picky since I invest in my pots and pans. The only sponges I use. Besides they made them in my favorite color, pink!
Amanda B.
Buckley, WA
These are really great sponges. I am always looking for multi packs as well because they are almost always a better deal than buying single sponges. I bought these at Walmart. I would recommend them to others because they last a decent amount of time.
Tracy K.
Bolingbrook, IL
These are my favorite sponges. They are durable and long lasting. I get mine from Walmart. I feel like Walmart is the best place to find cleaning products. It doesn’t have a weird smell to them after using them and totally does it’s job.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
These work really well with tough dishes! I let them soak and scrubbed away lightly and it removed tough stains and food away for good! I would definitely recommend! These are the best ones I’ve tried!
Amanda V.
Scotch-Brite is the only type of sponges I use. Extremely effective. Would recommend to anybody and everybody. I buy this at my neighborhood Walgreens. Great value. I will definitely buy again.
Elsa H.
Elgin, TX
I always gravitated to these sponges because of the bright color and the fact that the quality is so good they last. Really long time but I throw it away a lot sooner for Sanitary reasons
🎀Raluca P.
Surprise , AZ
These sponges are so cute. They are nice and clean my dishes really well. It’s double sided help get rid of the tough dry stuff and the soft side to get my dishes nice and clean