Scotch-Brite Copper Heavy Duty Scouring Pads - 2CT uploaded by Esther P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #37 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Copper Heavy Duty Scouring Pads.
3M.
2 pads - irregular shape.
Ideal for copper and aluminum surfaces. see more...

Carolina R.
Carolina R.
PASSAIC, NJ
I have been using Scotch-Brite for years. Writing this review made me stop to think why it is I love these little handy sponges with the scrubber attached. Well there is my first reason the scrubber is attached, so I don't have to have two different tools in my kitchen to get the job done. The size is perfect; you can get into the tiny corners of a bundt pan and the flat surface of a cookie sheet. It fits everyone's hand too so no excuse from the younger ones. The durability is pretty amazing because my Scotch-Brite goes into the dishwasher everyday. I find the scrubby part stays effective for a long time too. I would say with my daily constant use, I change mine in the kitchen area about once a month.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bristol, CT
This is a staple in my home- I use this pad to do the obvious- scrub those stubborn burnt on stains on the bottom of my pots and pans. I also use it to scrub that caked on dirt in flower pots, dried food from dog and cat bowls, soap scum on shower doors and anything else that needs a major scrub to get stubborn stains and dirt off ANYTHING. I've even used it to get paint spots off a pane glass window. I couldn't get my things done around the house without this scour pad- it is the first thing I go to when I need to scrub something. It holds up for several cleanings and doesn't crumble away like other scrub sponges I have used.

Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
These sponges are really good ! I had some baked on mess in a pan that I had scrub and scrub on with my normal dish washing brush. I even ran it through the dishwasher and it was still nasty. I was about to just give up and throw the pan away when I remember I had received one of these sponges in a sample box so I decided to give it a try. I was so glad I did. This sponge seriously saved my pan ! It took the baked on mess right off, with little effort ! I kid you now ! This sponge is really great !
Pam W.
Pam W.
Decatur, AL
These are great scouring pads for all your heavy duty cleaning jobs. When you have big pots & pans with burnt on soups or sauces, this is the pad for you. They will scrub the pans super clean but not scratch the pans. The cleaning process is much faster when using these pads. Will not be without them, we cook for large family functions. The pots & pans are always saved for the last. But no worries when you have heavy duty scouring pads!!!
Karen R.
Karen R.
use this product when I have a little more heavier work to do but don't want scratches. I use this product to clean dirty stove tops, stainless steel oven and sinks. I also use it is the bathroom to get rid of soap scum left behind from my husband shaving in the sink. These sponges stand up to heavy cleaning with put breaking down quickly. I also like that they are not too expensive.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Vancouver, WA
These are great for my cast iron skillets! Gets rid of dirty grime other sponges can't even touch! I recently was handed an old iron skillet that was a bit rusty and this cleaned it up nicely! I don't smell any funny smells from the sponge either, I would recommend! I also use this on my stainless steel sink and it cleans it up nicely!
Trisha M.
Trisha M.
Enumclaw, WA
My family loves these scouring pads for the stuck on food! When things get tough I just grab one of these and generally can get the stuck on food off in a matter of seconds! I love that these actually hold their shape. Most pads like this when used vigorously can start to fall apart and decrease their effectiveness.
Kathie M.
Kathie M.
Little Egg Harbor Twp, NJ
These actually work great without damaging my pots. They even cleaned up burned on popcorn that I though was going to ruin my pot. They are kind of netty so they can easily be cleaned with hot water. I like to always have them on hand under the kitchen sink. You will be surprised at how often them come in handy.
Shantel H.
Shantel H.
Dunbar , WV
I really enjoy how this product already had a cleaning solution inside of it. I am not a fan of what this pad does to my hands after use. I contanstantly get little pieces of metal stuck in my fingers. I usually get them from Wal-Mart, It is great for getting those tuff gritty pieces of gunk out of your dishes.
hunter w.
hunter w.
I like to use these pads for scrubbing pots or tupperware where foot has gotten stuck to it or things like that. I feel that it takes out the struggle of having to soak things overnight and it helps me get the dishes done faster at night. Overall, these are a staple in my house as they should be in everyone's.