Scotch-Brite Copper Heavy Duty Scouring Pads - 2CT uploaded by Esther P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #41 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Copper Heavy Duty Scouring Pads.
3M.
2 pads - irregular shape.
Ideal for copper and aluminum surfaces. see more...

teasha b.
Macon Georgia
Works wonders but will mess up your stainless steel sink if you leave them up there out to long it gets all the tough stubborn food off of your pots and pans it gets the job done yes I would buy them again because they work.
Marykate  L.
Cedar Grove, NJ
I hate using anything that will literally scratch the hell out of your items but sometimes you just have too in order to get that grime and grease off the pans you’ve used. So these come in handy to have especially if you’ve reheated something in the same pot you’ve reheated it
Desiree V.
Antioch, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this rough tough sponge because I cook a lot and tend to have rust some how spearing in my pans with this scrubber your able to get to the nitty gritty and they are affordable and durable !
Evelyn G.
Othello, WA
I have been using Scotch-Brite for years. Writing this review made me stop to think why it is I love these little handy sponges with the scrubber attached. Well there is my first reason the scrubber is attached, so I don't have to have two different tools in my kitchen to get the job done. The size is perfect; you can get into the tiny corners of a bundt pan and the flat surface of a cookie sheet. It fits everyone's hand too so no excuse from the younger ones. The durability is pretty amazing because my Scotch-Brite goes into the dishwasher everyday. I find the scrubby part stays effective for a long time too. I would say with my daily constant use, I change mine in the kitchen area about once a month.

I use these scrubbers in other places in my house too. I keep on in the bathrooms, great to run over the shower tile or glass doors (without scratching) to attack soap scum. I keep one in the garage to use when trash cans are scrubbed out and dumpsters (I actually take the older one from the kitchen and move it to the garage). I wash my patio furniture with a Scotch-Brite because sometimes you just need a scrubber. I am sure there are more uses I haven't found yet.
Ahlizee W.
Philadelphia, PA
These copper scrubs are perfect for any burnt food residue in your pots and pans and also good for cleaning your sinks, tubs, and floors. It's a great pad to help you scratch some tough dirt off with. The only thing I can say is once you've used them a great time you should throw them away, they begin to break down and leave copper particles all over your dishes, hands and surfaces. Otherwise it's a great buy, and a strong product. Compares great to the original Brillo pad ( with out the soap)
Amanda H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have found so many uses for these. We've spent the money on good nonstick pans so we don't have to use them on those but our stove gets disgusting. One of my biggest pet peeves is a dirty kitchen, these make cleaning effortless. Do not leave it on the back of your sink though! Rinse and let dry. Will cause your sink to rust in the place where it was left.
Tracy B.
Hermitage, TN
I bought these to use on my cast iron pan. I was looking for just "steel wool", but the label on these claimed that they wouldn't rust - something I hadn't thought about with steel wool. The label is right: they don't rust. They do a good job of cleaning the cast iron without removing the seasoning. I've left the pad on the sink and have had no issues with it leaving any kind of stain or mark.
jasmine h.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this copper scrubbie at both work and home. I work in a deli, and even though all of the chemicals that they provide for us to clean at the end of the night, it just doesn't cut everything down. But when I add these little muscular bad boys, the baked on grime has no chance.
Maida T.
very effective and cleans the hard sticky grime with a swish .it has a nice fresh scent.i usually use 1per month. i got it from walmart.i just find it a little on the pricier side.the other reason i have is that the particles stick to it .i would buy it again as it does not destroy my steel utensils.
Camil M.
Anderson, AL
This copper heavy duty scrubber can tackle even your BBQ grilling mess!  We stopped buying the expensive gadgets at the hardware store that's supposed to help clean our grills!  There's no point.  They wear down fast.  Instead we went to using this Scotchbrite product!  Perfect for tough jobs...and great price alternative to the expensive grill gadgets!