Scotch-Brite Cleaning Sponges SCOTCH-BRITE Nocolor uploaded by Marci M.Scotch-Brite Cleaning Sponges SCOTCH-BRITE Nocolor uploaded by nieve g.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Cleaning sponges scotch-brite nocolor see more...

Alesia N.
Vacaville, CA
I use these cloths for everything, not just my stainless, I use them on my mirrors, my granite, windows, I really like them, makes my life alot easier. if I knew how hard it was going to be keeping stainless appliances clean, I would have chose differently, So much work. But the scotch right makes it easier,I don't like any finger prints smudges, it drives me crazy, these cloths help , alot less work keeping everything bright and shiny.
Sherilynn M.
San Francisco, CA
In my home, we purchase several sponges of different colors and designate their use for different things. The yellow sponge cleans the dishes in the sink, the green sponge cleans countertops and stovetops, and the rest of our sponges go in storage until we need to pull them out and designate them for more use! Scotch-Brite sponges do the trick and hold up well!
Gabby M.
Washington, DC
These are a bit pricey; you can get cheaper ones in larger packs with other brands. I will say though that these have a longer lasting shelf live, and here's a hack: when they start to smell, fill a mug up with water, place the sponge on the top of it, and put it in the microwave for 1-2 minutes. It will be hot at first but as clean as new! You can't do that with cheaper sponges.
Laura G.
Always a simple no thought purchase when we need sponges i get the exact sam brand and type every time. When it works why try something else. These sponges do a good job on getting all the dirt and grease off my dishes as well as lasting a long time. I will always buy this brand!
Bridget   M.
Roseville, CA
These are great sponges for everyday and cleaning the dishes and the sink. I think that its important to have the right sponge because without it the dishes wont come as clean as you want them to be, but with these that is never the problem. I'm so glad I have these in my kitchen!
Kim L.
Toledo, OH
I absolutely love this company!!! All of their products make life so much easier, and their prices are great for every budget! You can buy these products at most of your local stores and the website has great deals! A must have for every kitchen!!
Makaela M.
Harker Hts, TX
As long as i can remember we always had Scotch-Brite sponges in my house. They are really good and strong which is great for washing crusty dishes. They are not expensive at all and its only $5 for a six pack which is a great deal because these sponges can last a long time and take some damage.
Kayla A.
media, PA
These sponges do help get those hard to scrub stains off, they are priced affordably. the only problem is they tend to hurt my hands when O am using them, I suggest wearing gloves with this product to prevent this from happening, they're not my go to sponge but I would buy again
Sarah S.
These work just fine for sponges, although any type of sponge gets a little gross after a while. However, these do tend to last a good bit and clean my dishes and what not pretty well so can't complain too much! Not a bad price for them either, so I'd recommend them.
Analiese R.
scotch brite cleaning sponges are definitely something that I would recommend. They are super long lasting, and get the cleaning job done. they are of great value, and are not super pricey. you can buy them at local department stores, such as Walmart.
Amanda H.
How do these work on glass cooktops?