Scotch-Brite Cleaning Sponges SCOTCH-BRITE Nocolor uploaded by Marci M.Scotch-Brite Cleaning Sponges SCOTCH-BRITE Nocolor uploaded by nieve g.
2 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Cleaning sponges scotch-brite nocolor see more...

Divya R.
Divya R.
Camas, WA
I purchased these originally thinking that they were the type with the scrubber side. That was my error, these do not have a scrubber. Despite that, I am ultimately pleased with the purchase because I will be able to use these sponges for a wide variety of cleaning jobs. They seem very durable. I have used them so far for washing dishes, polishing stainless steel pots and pans, as well as, cleaning walls and floors.

This particular purchase includes six 4 packs of sponges which should last for quite some time. Based on the description, they are also compostable, which is in keeping with my desire to increase my purchases of environmentally friendly products. I have not had to dispose of any yet so I can't verify this claim, but I will update my review as soon as I can determine the truth of this claim.
brenda a.
brenda a.
I have been using different ScotchBrite sponges for years and years. But now they seem to be treated with something (or NOT treated) but they begin to smell immediately. Yes, I know about dipping them in chlorine, zapping in microwave, putting in dishwasher... and I do that when I need to. But, before, I could go weeks before that was necessary. Now, it takes about 2 days before they STINK! Stink to the point where after I use them my hands smell for hours, and the smell is transferred to the counter. I haven't changed my routine, but the sponges are disgusting to smell. Kind of a rubbery, musty smell, but very strong. I don't know what has changed, but I am very unhappy!
Dawn S.
Dawn S.
Paris, KY
When I think about sponges for dishes and cleaning this is the brand that I think of even if I don't remember the name right this is the one I see in my mind because this is the one that I've been taught to use my entire life. my mom uses them my grandmother used it and still to this day it's the quality is just as good as it used to be. they last a long time , they get the food particles off of the plates and other dishes and the price for them is just right.
Mary P.
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
For around $1, this is a great dish sponge. It has a built-in scrub pad and a regular cellulose sponge on the other side. I've never had a problem with the two separating from each other. As with any sponge, you should sanitize this (soap-free) in the microwave for 20 seconds very couple of days. This ensures that your dishes are getting the clean they deserve, and also will make the sponge last longer because the bacteria breaks down the sponge.
Heloisa V.
Heloisa V.
Grayslake, IL
Shakeema M.
Shakeema M.
The only thing I would wish for is for the price to be cheaper and more to come in a package. I have to keep these stocked to wash my dishes and clean them so I can continue to use on my dishes. The sponge is pretty strong, good cleaning use, but over time it will wear and you'll need to throw them out because of that or if you can no longer remove food and grime off of it, it's time to toss it.
Amber N.
Amber N.
My husband got me to try these and I'm glad he did. You can find them at most stores, thay are a reasonable price, and clean great. I do have to say that I wear them out quickly though. Buy I would still continue to buy them because I wear them out because I clean a lot. I like that they have the sponge side and the scrub side for tough food shots. I would recommend them to any household.
Rossy S.
Rossy S.
Lake Worth, FL
Good to use for dish washing and so on and so forth. Very durable. A trick my mother taught me is when it starts to get that food smell clean it out with bleach, let it sit then by a couple hours once it's dried off is good to use just for a little bit longer then u would normally have it for. I've found this method to work well and makes my sponges lasts longer
Saige C.
Saige C.
Irving, TX
If you need to clean your house wash dishes clean your service areas etc. this is a very good product to have and make sure that everything is scrub clean you won't really significantly have any problems but you may need to go over it over yours absurd to wipe it down this is a great product I would recommend it to anyone who needs this type of thing
SB O.
SB O.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the only sponge I use in my house. It's long lasting and a good value for the money. I love the cleaning pad on this sponge because it gets into corners or lips of a dish or pan. I use this to scrub the shower and sinks and it provides a clean look. My dishes are sparkling after using it. The three-pack unit is a great value.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Sedalia, MO
How do these work on glass cooktops?