Scotch-Brite Cleaning Sponges SCOTCH-BRITE Multicolor

Cleaning sponges scotch-brite multicolor

I've always been a dish sponge kinda gal but I find that after a few uses they always start to give off an awful odor that just want go away! I have tried putting them in the microwave with lemons (lemon juice) but that just seems to make it worse. So they just end up in the trash after about two weeks worth of use. What are you favorite brands of dish sponges and do you have the same problem with the smell? How do you get rid of the smell?
Start your review of Scotch-Brite Cleaning Sponges SCOTCH-BRITE Multicolor!
How would you rate this product?
I get these sponges because they last a good while and they work wonders. I rarely ever have to scrub a lot.
Hilliard, OH
I purchase these sponges every time. Definitely can't go wrong and they do exactly what they're supposed to.
Clovis, CA
These sponges get the job done. They work great for their price and are pretty much the only sponges I use.
Beaver County, AB
I always have a fresh scotch brite on my skin, I use it daily. I just wish they lasted a little bit longer.
Saint Ann
The scrubby side of the sponge stands up to anything for.longer than most sponges.  The sponge rinsed well.
Hartwell, GA
I use the scotch Brite sponges because they don't scratch up my pots and pans. They are good for scrubbing
Hemet, CA
Hands down my favorite it's something that I just love to use and something I always will continue on using
Depew , NY
Do t really know what to say about a sponge it works great scrubs good off my dishes and I do a lot of them
San Diego, CA
It works very well. It doesn't scratch it or leaves a green dye on my hands. The sponge part doesn't shed.
Surprise, AZ
I love the way these things get my dishes clean without me having to seriously put my elbow freeze into it