Scotch-Brite Cleaning Sponges SCOTCH-BRITE Multicolor uploaded by Ida L.Scotch-Brite Cleaning Sponges SCOTCH-BRITE Multicolor uploaded by Nane F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Cleaning sponges scotch-brite multicolor see more...

Jessica G.
Whittier, CA
Well what can you say about a sponge? This year sponge here gets the job done. It’s good quality so it doesn’t rip unless it’s a really old and it’s very rare that I have to throw out my sponge for a new one. It lasts long.
Hannah W.
Wildwood, FL
These sponges are great! They help with scrubbing dishes, cleaning counters, etc. I bought mine from Walmart and I use them at least a few times per week. This is my favorite brand for sponges. They help get caked on food off like it’s nothing!
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
I don’t prefer sponges because they do hold germs but I do use them for tough jobs like oven cleaning with the sponge side and the scrubber side. In my household they are one use and dispose to lessen the chances of germs being spread to dishes and counter tops and other places people touch
Kayla L.
I love these sponges. Around here we go through them a lot and they stay held up for a long time! I’ll never buy another brand. They are great for the price too! I like to buy these in bulk and keep stocked up at our house. I’d definitely recommend.
JoAnna J.
Moreno Valley, CA
These sponges are the best and last a very long time and I like that it really scrubs off the leftover food or stains on the dishes I have also found several other ways to use this sponge like for cleaning bathrooms or shoes and much more
Heather G.
Fonda, NY
This is my go to sponge. I am not picky when it comes to sponges. This sponge is price friendly and does what it is supposed to do. Doesn’t really have a scent to it which is fine. It’s cleans my dishes well
Lana O.
This brand of sponge can take a lot of punishment when tackling a dirty job..they hold up when used far longer than others out there that crumble when having to scrub especially tough tasks
Kaylee C.
Pala, CA
Show me like this project only reason being is because it really gets the grease and like the leftover food that's stuck in there out and it works really well so I would recommend this.
Patti D.
Pueblo, CO
Love my Scotch-Brite products too. Their sponges are made of real sponge, not that fake sponge like some of the other cheaper brands. I'd rather pay a little more because it's going to clean better & outlast any other cheaper sponge. So there's really no cost comparison. When it comes to cleaning you need something that's going to do the job, the fastest, best way possible. I buy the Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponges. They soak up the liquid, ring out easily, so the sponge is never soggy or just "pushing the liquid around" instead of soaking it up. And the sponge had a Scotch-Brite pad on the back for scouring & deep scrubbing duties. The sponges last a good long time too, but I'd recommend either putting them in the dishwasher periodically to disinfect them. Or, since I have no dishwasher, I just boil my sponges every so often. I also buy the Scotch-Brite green scouring pads, I use them for pots & pans, & other heavy duty chores. These are the best brand I've ever run across. Won't be changing brands soon either.
Emma G.
I use these for cleaning the bathroom. The scratch pad on them really gets build up things off but is still gentle enough to not scratch any metal in my bathroom.
Whitney G.
Ariton, AL
I've always been a dish sponge kinda gal but I find that after a few uses they always start to give off an awful odor that just want go away! I have tried putting them in the microwave with lemons (lemon juice) but that just seems to make it worse. So they just end up in the trash after about two weeks worth of use. What are you favorite brands of dish sponges and do you have the same problem with the smell? How do you get rid of the smell?
Claire E.