BY SCOTCH-BRITE #48 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-brite cleaning sponge see more...

Jamesa J.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Sponges are a necessary evil. They’re gross and carry bacteria but are really helpful. This particular type at least is “green” and I don’t have to worry about it looking dirty because of the color
Maryann M.
Victorville, CA
Great for cleaning up the messes in your house. What I like about this sponge is the dual sponge one side for a not so hard to clean job and the other side for your stubborn cleanups. Only one downfall that is why it is 4 stars only because if you don't rinse out the sponge it starts to smell. The one time this happened to me because I am disabled and my back was hurting so I left it waiting on my hubby to get home peyoo the sponge smelled bad but when I used hot soap and water to let it soak for a 2 little bit the smell went away.
Lindsey K.
Philadelphia, PA
These are all i use. Pretty standard it has your scrubby surface on one side and the softer yellow sponge on the other. I use the scrub side for caked on food or tough sides, and a soft sponge for not so bad areas or if I'm going over an already scrubbed area. I love these been using for years and they do the job everytime. Prices are great, and they usually have packs of 2, 4 or 6 so you have a backup. They last awhile as well. My only downside but this is with any sponge....the smell. Eventually they get a mildew scent. I boil in baking soda and its gone and cleansed
Trisha W.
We always go with the cleaning sponge with the scrubby part on back it makes it versatile and we can cut out the need for multiple cleaning tools. The scotch brite holds up very well and is microwave safe LOL I have put them in a glass of boiling water and some essential oil to clean and disinfect them. I have also ran them through the wash machine and they come out like new! the price is cheap enough ... could be cheaper but then again you get what you paid for and I would rather keep the quality I have now!
Harika B.
Cannot imagine having or using any other sponge other than scotch brite. They really get in there with all the grime, oil and food particles left on all your dishes and leave them sparkling clean. On plastic however, they do leave scratch marks behind but it makes sense because of the cheap plastic quality. On corelle or other plates, they don't leave a single scratch.
Paige P.
This is a good sponge. I am not really sure if there is a such things as a bad sponge. The reason I took this down one start is because sometimes the green stuff flecks off and just ends up making more of a mess while you are cleaning. You can get these on Amazon for a good price.
Tina D.
These, like other Scotch Brite products, are amazing. They work wonders with baked on stuff and get everything from dishes to counters really clean. They are definitely worth the extra.

Scotch Brite sponges can be found anywhere and they are long lasting.
Natalie E.
Florence, SC
I used these sponges every time I do the dishes. They last a long time for me, and they do not have a weird lingering scent. They are effective at their job, and are definitely a good value. I will continue to repurchase and I reccomend these to others.
Michelle C.
Vancouver, BC
I pick up these cleaning sponges at Costco in a large pack when they're on sale so it's quite a good deal. I use these on a daily basis when I wash my dishes and they hold up quite well. One of these sponges can last me at least a month or so before the sponge breaks down and I need to replace it. The scour holds up for quite some time before it loses its effectiveness, which is a lot more than other sponges I have used where I scour a pot and it breaks down. Definitely repurchase.
Eric H.
Tulsa, OK
No sponge that I have ever used matches Scotch-Brite in cleaning ability and overall quality. They just seemed to be made of better materials. The yellow side is soft enough for any surface and the green side is tough enough for any cleaning project.
Gabby D.