BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Scotch-Brite Clean Curve Dishwand Heavy Duty Refills: Heavy-duty scrubbing surface Designed to reach bottoms of glasses Cleans where others can't see more...

amy b.
I normally use the regular Scotch Brite dishwand refills, but couldn't resist these in the store when I saw it was curved on the end. I thought it would be great to clean in the corners of glasses and other areas. I'm disappointed to say, that both refills I used in the package wore out in a couple days, and this was not with heavy use. The top where the sponge is curved is only glued on, and with use came unattached, causing all the soap that is filled in the dishwand to leak out the top. I will not buy this product again, however I have used the regular Scotch Brite refills for several years, and they do a great job!
Kirsten B.
Indianapolis, IN
These are great because of the curved end. It lets you clean glasses and corners a lot easier. The sponge holds up for quite a long time but will eventually break. The scrubber will start to peel away from the sponged material and begin to flap around which is a bummer and I almost always rip the green scrubber when cleaning knives which is annoying but also my fault. So I wouldn't recommend washing knives with them. FYI.
Emily D.
Love these and the brush they go on. They work so well for cleaning dishes and they last a long time. Love that they come in a two pack so you know that the next time your brush starts to wear out, you'll already have a replacement brush in your house without going out to the store. I used these in college and they worked wonders and really cut down on the amount of products I needed to buy.
Cori C.
I love these wand heads. The curved side is great for getting to the bottom of cups and the sides of pots and pans. I've been using these and the dishwand they go with for years.