Scotch-Brite Botanical Disinfecting Wipes

by Scotch-Brite

New! Lemongrass Kills Cold & Flu Viruses*. Leaves No Residue. No Rinse Required. Made from Botanically Pure Plant Extracts. Clean Easy, Breathe Easy Scotch-Brite™ Botanical Disinfecting Wipes made from botanically pure plant extracts kill 99.9% of household germs* botanically. Did you know?  You have to rinse surfaces that food will touch after using most disinfecting wipes.  Not with Scotch-Brite™ Botanical Disinfecting Wipes. Recommended Surfaces:  Classroom, Kitchen, Hard Surfaces, Bathroom. Clean easy, breathe easy. 75 Single.

What are the ingredients in this that make it "botanical"?
Start your review of Scotch-Brite Botanical Disinfecting Wipes!
How would you rate this product?
DUNNELLON, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I got a few free samples of these wipes from Scotch-Brite and I loved them!! They smell good and are free of harmful chemicals!! I even got some discount coupons with my samples and got the full size product at Walmart and use them daily!!
Grandville, MI
I love these botanical disinfecting wipes. They smell great and make clean up very easy. I like the fact that you can use them on the countertop around food and they are safe.
Laredo, TX
I received a sample from their company and wasn't amazed, honestly. They work just like any other disinfecting wipe. It's not bad either, they do work! But, same concept.
Rosamond, CA
These wipes are awesome during the winter when trying to keep everything germ free. Safe to use in kitchen too